Status: Chapter One-Fourteen are being currently written/uploaded.

Our Promise

Chapter Five

I giggle lightly as Ty grabs my waist and threatens to toss me into the lake. "No, you won't toss me into the lake." I say, wrapping my arms around his neck. The air here in London is chilly, with a heavy breeze, especially since we are near the lake. I am happy that I wore my thick jacket and jogging pants along with my pink, furry, earmuffs.

Ty raises a daring eyebrow, before pulling me up onto his hips. I wrap my legs around his waist and place my head in the crook of his neck. "I'm pretty sure I would Selena." He says, pressing my back against a tall, ancient tree that looks like it could fall at any given moment. He stares me in my eyes and I instantly feel sad. Knowing that I am going to soon be leaving Ty depresses me even more.

"I love you."

In response, Ty leans in am presses his chilly lips against mines. Even though his lips are freezing, I don't mind the taste of his minty breath.

After a minute, Ty leans up from the kiss and grins at me. "I love you, too." He kisses me once more, before letting me hop down on my own feet. I smile at Ty softly trying to keep my mind focused on the present, but it keeps roaming to the future and my life in America. "Are you hungry?"

"Yea. I have a taste from some Mexican Food."

Nodding his head, Ty wraps his arm around my shoulders and we begin walking along the lake towards Abuela's Kitchen. That is our favorite restaurant here in London. Abuela's Kitchen is where we first told each other I Love You, and where our First Kiss was. The only other special place was the waters of London, where we went into Ty's fathers boat and lost our virginity to each other. Once we get to Abuela's Kitchen, Ty holds the door open for me and I saunter through.

The smell of yummy burritos, spanish rice, nachos, and other Mexican food items waft through the air. My stomach grumbles loudly. Ty looks at me and grins. "I see you really are hungry." He rubs my belly playfully and I swat his hand away.

"I wasn't kidding, dude!" I exclaim, smiling at Ty. All of a sudden, my cellphone begins buzzing in my jacket pocket. Sighing, I snatch it out and stare at the screen. Lewis' face shows on the screen and I roll my eyes. "Hello?" I answer, placing the phone to my ear.

"Why you sound pissed off?" Lewis asks, with questioning in his voice.

I glance at Ty who is peering at the menu and then return to my conversation. "Because you called. Now what do you want?"

"Dad said you need to be home within an hour. We are going to storage to put in some stuff we can't take and he said you need to get your stuff ready. And is Lia still coming over?"

My plan on focusing on the present is now dead. "Huh? Well-well...can you ask him to give me two more hours? Or can Ty come by at least?" I ask, with a soft voice.

Lewis sighs, "No. Ty can't come over, we have to take stuff to storage."

"He can help! Besides, I don't know when the last time I will see him is...besides, Natalie came over last night!" I say, raising my voice. Ty looks over at me questionably. Ignoring him, I focus back on the conversation.

"So, that was last night Selena! I said no."

"You said no! What did dad say?"

Lewis blows out a deep breath. "He said the same thing Selena. You'll live if your little boyfriend doesn't come over tonight."

I roll my eyes toward the ceiling. "Well, then. You guys will have to deal with that without me! I am out now, and apparently my feelings don't matter. Don't touch my stuff, Lewis."

"Selena! You need to-"

I press the END button on my screen and slide my phone back into my pocket. "Where is the host?" I mumble under my breath. Bringing my nails up to my mouth, I begin to chew on them. I always bite my nails when I am nervous, irritated or scared. In this case, nervous and irritated.

Ty smacks my hand and I pull my nail from my mouth instantly to rub the sore spot on my hand. "Quit unless you want braces again." He says, pulling me close to him and planting a kiss on my nose. "Relax babe. Who was that on the phone?"

"Lewis." I say quietly.

"What did he want?"

I shake my head. "He wanted me to come home to pick out stuff to put in storage." I cross my arms, becoming irritated just talking about it. I bring my nail up to my mouth again, but stop when I see Ty lifting his hand again to hit me. "Don't hit me, Ty." I mumble, cutting my eyes at him.

Before Ty can respond, the hostess walks up to us and smiles. "Hello, how many?"

I scrunch up my eyebrows. "A table for two."

"Follow me." She leads me and Ty towards the back of the restaurant. The lights are dimmed and the table she leads us to is in front of a window. The table has a rose petal in a tall glass vase and a white plate is in front of each chair with a red napkin and silverware. Ty, being a polite gentleman, pulls out my chair and allows me to sit down first before pulling out his own and sitting down. "You should calm down S." He says, looking at me with his beautiful eyes.

"I am calm Ty. I just can't believe I am leaving London." I brush my hair out of my face and shake away a falling tear. "Shit, I would rather be in that stupid Boarding School than leave London." I say.

Ty bites his lip. "I would prefer if you came back to Timber Tech with me." He says, grabbing my hand which lays on the table. He brings it up to his cheek and smiles at me. "But, lets just enjoy this time right now. No talk of you moving."

I nod my head. "Okay." I grab the water that the waitress just set in front of us and sip on it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you LIKED (: Comment please.