Status: slow progress :)

Take the Fight From the Kid

Chapter Six

When Gerard and Jasey finally got the boys back to the hospital, they had the challenge of getting Frank up to the psychiatric floor. Zacky went up easily to avoid being in even more trouble but Frank kicked and bit and the staff. His screams contained no words, but instead seemed inhuman. He was taken into his room and placed in a straight jacket. Gerard and a doctor were sent into the room with him to try to calm him down. Frank was still letting out wails as the doctor restrained him against his bed and started examining him. Gerard tried talking to him to calm him down but had no luck. Gerard held him up as the doctor checked him for any brain problems that could be making him so insane. The doctor rolled up Frank’s trouser leg since his arms were covered by the jacket and took a blood sample. He then placed an IV line and threaded the tube up his trousers and jacket so it was easy to access. He taped the bag to the jacket sleeve ready to fill. Frank was still wailing and writing against the doctor. The doctor then poured a sedative in which would make Frank able to move and open his eyes in response to pain or danger. Frank slowly calmed down until he was laid on his back with his eyes half shut. Gerard stroked his hair softly.

“You had me really scared there Frank… When we couldn’t find you I was so worried… Please just calm down and get better, we’re only here to help. We’re going to put you in therapy all tomorrow to try to get through to you… Please let us help you kid…” Gerard whispered to Frank as he was fading further away from awareness. With that, Gerard walked out and punched the code into the door so that Frank was locked in until he woke up. With that, Gerard went to tend to Zacky.

He walked into Zacky’s room to see the poor boy sat on his bed with Jasey holding his hand. He knelt down in front of Zacky and started talking to him quietly, getting one syllable responses.

“What made Frank break down Zacky?” Gerard asked softly. Zacky hugged his torso before trying to find the guts to speak up.

“He… He saw the posters calling us mentally unstable. Then he just freaked out…” Zacky whispered, before Gerard smiled and started to comfort him. He left, leaving Jasey so he could prepare his office for the gruelling day he’d have tomorrow. He opened the door and walked inside, taking out a box and packing up most of the things on his desk so all he had left was a lamp and a few notebooks. He locked the box away in his supply closet and got out the psychotherapy kit. He pulled a nice chair up to the desk so Frank could sit down comfortably but moved it far enough away that if Frank got angry he couldn’t get Gerard. With that, Gerard locked the room and headed home for the night to meet his brother Mikey, who was staying with him since he’d not been over for a while.

Gerard got back to his apartment after work and was greeted by his gangly brother waiting impatiently by the door. He smirked and opened the door, starting to catch up with his brother over a beer and a curry.
♠ ♠ ♠
i have no motivation to write this cause no one reads and comments :(
Duckie x