Obsessed

Chapter 2 (Reliving the Past)

He was the spitting image of Itachi, and that fact alone is what made her freeze staring right into his onyx eyes. But surprised faded quickly and anger rose through her. This was the relative of the person who killed her family. And here he was alive, well, and walking around.

Sasuke arched a brow at her, Naruto just nodded, “Yep Uchiha, pssh don’t worry about him.”

Trying to breathe in and out, she knew she had to calm down. Maybe it was best that she wasn’t on Naruto’s team, because if Sanen ever found out that there was an Uchiha he would go on a killing spree. And that wouldn’t be good for any of them.

Walking into the clearing was Kakashi.

“Okay guys your sensei are looking for you.”

“It really was nice meeting you Analia,” Kiba said waving and winking.

“Ye-e-s I hope to see you a-again.”

When everyone left, she groaned internally, so Uchiha was on her team.

“Did you all introduce yourselves?” Nodding, Kakashi sighed. “We’re going to have you spar against every one of them. Sakura, then Naruto and finally Sasuke.”
***
Sasuke looked at the new girl and was surprised at her reaction to him. Normally a girl would try some lame ass line or even worse try to hug him. But she just looked at him with, almost anger. Analia played it off though with a nonchalant expression but he knew that anger well. Thank God she was not another fan girl. He was really curious about her though, and then he thought she was just another person who he was to meet and work with for the time being.

“Yes!” he looked in the direction of the outburst and narrowed his eyes on the curly haired female. “I was so looking forward to this part.” She giggled quietly, “Sorry about that I love fighting against new people.”

Rolling his eyes, Sasuke thought she reminded him of Naruto. Great one more annoying person. Leaning against a tree beside Naruto, he watched as the two girls prepared to fight. Hmm, guess he gets to see what she’s made of.

“Begin.”

Sakura began by throwing a few kunai directly at her and she nimbly dodged them making hand signs. Ten clones of Analia went charging right at Sakura, who tried to fight them off and ended up getting rid of them. But a kunai was sent from above with a paper bomb and there was Analia in the air. Hmm, that was a nice one. The clones were a diversion from the real attack. Not bad.

Sakura looked at the paper bomb in fear but nothing exploded. “I’m not really going to throw a paper bomb at you. Wouldn’t want to kill my teammate on the first day,” she smirked looking at Naruto. Sakura glared at Analia and stomped away coming toward him.

“She’s not that good; I just didn’t want her to look bad in front of you Sasuke.”

Sasuke rolled his eyes, yeah right.

“You ready to face the best ninja and future Hokage of the Leaf Village?” Naruto said grinning towards Analia who wagged a finger at him.

“You mean used to be best ninja in the Leaf Village. Sorry babe I plan to beat you.”

Naruto shook his head at the teasing, “Not on your life.”

Naruto grabbed one kunai knife, and true to his nature charged right at her who… disappeared? No she appeared right behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.

“Too slow,” she smiled punching Naruto directly in the gut so hard it knocked him clear across the field. Naruto staggered up, “I’m not through yet, Shadow Clone Jutsu!”

About twenty clones of him appeared charging at her once more. Sasuke was interested in how she would handle this.

“Let’s see you take all of us on!” they yelled attacking her from all angles. Even Kakashi put down his book focusing on the fight.

But… amazingly she destroyed all of them one by one. And it was almost like a dance. Elegant but fascinating.

“Resengan!” she grabbed his wrist twisted it around and kicked his back so that he was face down in the dirt. Damn.

“Let… me…. Up… Lia!” She looked down at the boy under her and chuckled.

Getting up Naruto said something so quiet Sasuke wasn’t able to hear. But whatever it was it made her laugh and look in his direction. Standing up, she was not going to make him look like an easy defeat.

“Kick ass Sasuke,” Sakura screamed.

He planned to, despite Analia being a girl.
***
Kakashi has never been surprised by anything in a while, but this Analia Okaze did. He already knew something was fishy when Lady Tsunade wouldn’t explain any background on their clan, or why they had come to this village. But what put the icing on his cake of suspicion was when her brother reacted the way he did when he decided to ask him about where they had come from. He was going to do some investigating.

Looking at both the fights between his two pupils, the skill and precision she used was not that of a genin or a chunin. She knew exactly how to analyze the person’s normal battle strategy and use it against them, but knowing not to physically hurt them both. Shikamaru Nara was the only person he knew could do that of the former. Only skilled shinobi knew how to do both.

“Okay Uchiha, let’s see if you’re any better than the other two I faced.”

The glare Sasuke had on his face did nothing to deter the evil look she had on hers. Is he missing something? He’d better keep a close eye on the both of them.
***
“Okay Uchiha, let’s see if you’re any better than the other two I faced.” Analia knew that someone like him was used to people praising him, and because he looked like Itachi anger bubbled within her again. She planned to take his ass down.

Not waiting for him to attack her first, she started running around him at a speed that caused confusion to come across his face. But when he activated his sharingan it made her pause and he took that chance to blow a fireball in her direction, dodging it with ease, she crouched far away from the scorched earth and looked at him horrified. Those eyes were that of the same that killed her mother, and almost herself. Tears springing at the edge of her eyes, she activated her kekkei genkai, her eyes changing into a black abyss and she charged at him, her anger causing him to transform into Itachi in her mind. He was going to pay. Doing a couple hand signs a few roots popped out of the ground grabbing Sasuke by the ankles and wrists and pinned him to the ground.

“You killed them!” she screamed at Sasuke who looked at her almost fearful.

Taking out a kunai the wind around started to pick up and she charged at him with the intent to kill.

But someone grabbed her around the waist and her black eyes changed back to their normal green and tears ran down her face in full force. And she saw every one of the people that were in the clearing looking at her scared.

“I- I’m so sorry.” She said looking at Sasuke who looked at her wide-eyed. Collapsing into who she figured was Kakashi’s arms she just kept mumbling an apology. Gods what has she done? She had exposed herself and Sanen included, and then almost killed an innocent person. She has not been that angry since the actual accident happened.

“It’s okay Analia.” Kakashi soothingly told her probably afraid that she was going to freak out again. “Do you want me to take you back to your brother?”

And with that comment it dropped her back to reality, her brother cannot know about that. It will only arise questions and if they thought she was scary, her brother would be down right terrifying if he saw Sasuke.

“No,” she stood up a little wobbly. “I’m good, I- I’ll see you guys tomorrow.” She said looking at her new team. Sasuke didn’t even look her way, Sakura was trying to see if Sasuke was alright and Naruto looked at her sadly. Jogging almost running out of the clearing she ran into a small lake.

“So stupid Lia.” She took her shoes off and put her feet in the lake.

“They’re all goooone!” She cried and lightening whipped in the sky and the wind had her brown tresses slapping her face around. Analia’s little body was shaking with anger and sadness.

“Li Li! Honey please calm down.” Turning around lightening brightened the sky once more. Why would someone want her to calm down after everything she has known has been taken away from her? What has she done to deserve that?

“Please Analia, look at me.” Looking into her older brother’s eyes, the green calmed her down for a bit. But it also brought tears to her eyes; at least he was here with her. “You have to smile for me honey. You’re causing all of this to happen.” He motioned to the air and sky around them. “The bad people want us because of this power, so smile.”

She struggled to do as she was asked but the sky cleared up and the sun came out.

“You possess the full power of our clan’s kekkei genkai. And that’s what they are after.” He looked around the destroyed house, “We have to run away now. Do you trust me?”

Analia wiped the tears away, “Ye- yes.”

“Let’s go.”

Ever since then they had been on the run getting stronger hoping to one day defeat the one who caused this pain to happen. All of a sudden she sensed familiar chakra and she winced. She did not have time for this.

“You can come out now. I know you’re there.”

Out walked Sasuke Uchiha looking at her.
***
Sasuke watched as she walked away.

“You killed them!”

Sasuke knew that pain, knew that fury. The kind of anger that consumed a person. Most of all he knew exactly what she meant by those words. Someone had hurt her in the same way he had been hurt. But what ticked Sasuke off was that she was way stronger than him. Stronger than anyone he had faced in a long time. And once again that intrigued him. Kakashi having dismissed practice because he was going off somewhere in a hurry, Sasuke decided to follow Analia. He knew she wasn’t heading toward town because she had gone the wrong way.

He had a few questions to ask her. Following her to the lake that he always went to, her back was faced to him.

“You can come out now. I know you’re there.”

Walking out he slowly came towards her and sat down.

“What are you doing here?”

He smirked at the hostility she had in her voice. Yep, like no other girl he had met yet. Even though he didn’t want to admit it, he thought she was pretty cute.

“This is a free country…”

She crossed her arms, looking away. When her long sigh broke the silence she looked back at him, her green eyes causing him to gasp. “I really am sorry about what happened back there. I- you looked like someone who… hurt me a while ago. And then I went all crazy women on you,” she laughed quietly but then hid it with a cough.

“Don’t apologize. I’m just curious as to who would make you so angry that you wanted to off me?”

She looked away and bit her lip. “Why are you here?”

Sasuke sent her an annoyed look at her diversion to his question.

“Hn, I already told you why I was here.”

She just shook her head. “Fine,” he decided to drop it but wanted to ask something else. “What was that thing with your eyes? Kinda like my sharingan but not.”

“Just as you clan has a kekkei genkai, mine does as well.” She was almost as bad as he was with dodging questions.

“Since we’re doing a bit of twenty questions here…. You never did answer why you followed me.”

Because he wanted to know little bit about the girl who almost killed him. “Curious.”

“Right… don’t you have a family to get home to? They’re probably worried sick about their Sasukins,” she said trying to look at him with a light and teasing face.

“No, because I don’t have any. And please refrain from calling me that horrible nickname.” Her face turned confused and curious.

“Don’t you… have a brother? Or maybe a relative… Itachi Uchiha?” that name caused him to see red and he had to breathe in and out to keep his face from revealing any emotion.

“He’s my brother, and he killed everyone of my clan. So no I don’t have any relatives. And I do not claim him as anything to me, except someone I want to kill.”
***
“He did it again didn’t he?” This piece of information completely changed her outlook on the boy in front of her.

His face turned surprised. “What do you mean?”

“He- he was the one who also killed my clan.” Sasuke. Well this was an interesting turn of events; Itachi has made killing clans a hobby. But to do this to your own family, and leave your brother alive to suffer and remember that… was something cruel. This only reinforced her want to kill him. At least she had her brother, but Sasuke… Sasuke had absolutely no one to depend on. That thought almost made her hug him. He must be in such pain. But as the emotionless mask appeared on his face she figured he had to live with this for a while.

They both sat in awkward silence for a while. Analia didn’t know what to say, and she could bet he felt the same way. Well after mistaking him for Itachi she blushed hard calling her self a dumbass. She judged before she even knew him. This was just confirmation of her own “rule”.

“Sasuke…”

“Don’t…” his voice broke but he cleared his throat. “I’ll see you later.” He walked abruptly away.

Damn it all to hell. Despite all of that Sanen would never listen if he found out about Sasuke, he would still want to kill him.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE TELL EM IF I SHOULD KEEP POSTING!! lol thanks:)