Trashed And Scattered

Don't Feel Bad, We Still Love You

Shutting the door behind me, I turned to look at the other two.

"So, what's up?"

Ellie walked out of the bathroom with a light blue tanktop and a pair of khaki shorts on.

"I'm going for jog on the beach. You two care to join me?" she asked.

I shook my head and plopped down on her bed. From out in the hallway, I heard Matt yelling obscene things at Nicky as he continued to chase her through the house.

"I would, but I'm enjoying the show here way too much," I said. As if emphasizing my point, there was heard a loud crashing noise from downstairs.

Lynn frowned and walked over to her closet, grabbing some clothes off one of the shelves.

"Normally, I'd say yes, but I just took a shower, and I don't want to have to take another later, or not take one and smell bad."

I watched as Ellie sat on the other side of her bed and put her tennis shoes on in silence. She was upset, it was so obvious.

"Don't take it personal Ellie, you know we love you!" I yelled as I jumped on top of her.

"Ow! Get off of me Nat!" she moaned. I did as she asked and helped her up off the floor.

"You can be a total bitch sometimes, you know that?" I nodded my head at her and walked out of the bedroom. As I entered the living room, the guys all looked up at me, then went back to their conversation.

"What? No hi or nothing? You guys are so mean!" I said sarcastically. They all just kinda waved, not bothering to look up.

"Fine then! BE that way!" I said before going into the kitchen to get some food.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a kinda filler chapter. The drama is fixing to come into play in the next chapter. ;-)