Trashed And Scattered

Surprise Guests

The front door slammed shut and I heard voices coming from the living room, a couple of them unfamiliar. Nicky ran into the room and shut the door behind her before letting out a shrill, high pitched squeal. I stared at her like she was nuts, but she just pointed towards the living room. Rolling my eyes at her, I opened the door and stopped.

My legs felt like jelly, and I fell over sideways, into the door frame. Holy fucking shit! Now wonder she's squealing! Freaking Avenged Sevenfold is in our living room! I turned and ran back into the bedroom, stumbling along the way. I slammed the door behind me and fell to the floor.

"Where the hell did you get Avenged Sevenfold?!?!" I asked. Nicky shook her head and smiled at me.

"Don't look at me. Ellie here is the one that found them."

I jumped up and grabbed her by the shoulders, which was a little difficult since she is a good 4 or 5 inches taller than I am. I began shaking her as I repeated the same thing.

"Where?! How?!"

She pried my hands off of her and gently pushed me backwards onto the bed.

"Calm down Lynn. We're gonna do and interview and photoshoot with them. But that isn't all. We get to hang out with them around town. We were actually fixing to go to Martini Blues, but me and Nicky wanted to change."

Nicky chuckled and walked out of the bathroom with a leather skirt and knee high boots, along with a dark purple halter top. I let out a loud whistle and raised an eyebrow.

"Trying to impress somebody?" She just rolled her eyes at me before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"I don't impress, I flaunt." she stated matter-of-factly.

I myself ran over to me closet and began shoving aside the different things in there, looking for my favorite dress. It took me long enough, but I finally found it and pulled it out, then changed into it. I spun around a couple of times, looking at myself in the mirror.

"You look perfectly fine, Lynn, jeez." Elektra scoffed.

I watched as she walked out of her own closet in a pair of snug black jeans, a partially see through Rolling Stones shirt, and a pair of converse. We all double checked ourselves and walked out of the room, smiling innocently at the guys.

"Are you guys ready to go yet?" Johnny whined.

As soon as Ellie nodded her head, he was off the couch and out the door, running like a little five year old. We could hear him yelling something about rotten eggs, and we all started laughing.

I watched as Ellie took off after him, only to fall on her ass halfway down and then slide the rest of the way. Me and Nicky nearly fell over sideways, dying from laughter, but the guys actually seemed worried. Zacky had gone down to help her up, but Johnny had beat him to it.

We watched as she shook her head, then nodded and let them help her up. When the rest of us made it downstairs, the other three already were in the limo waiting.

"Well, guess we are in for a fun day, aren't we?" I said, turning to look at both Ellie and Nicky, who eagerly nodded in agreement.
♠ ♠ ♠
Still nothing much to say here. I never have been good at these things.