Trashed And Scattered

Old Friends

I was working my regular shift at Martini Blues when my good friends came up to the bar. Nicky, being the crazy person she is, slid across the bar to give me a hug. I returned the hug and smiled at all of them. What I saw behind them made me freeze, a look of shock and bewilderment on my face.

Two words: Avenged Sevenfold.

Ellie must have realized what I was looking at because she leaned over and whispered to me.

"Don't worry, I had the same reaction."

She grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the guys, despite me trying to pull away from her. My breath got caught in my throat as both Synyster and Zacky stepped forward to give me a friendly hug. The others all waved and smiled at me while a small chorus of "Hi's." went around.

Oh my god. I can't believe I'm being hugged by two of the hottest guys on the planet!

Out of nowhere, Zacky picked me up and sat me down beside him in the booth while all of us chatted. After a while, we finally decided that we were thirsty and wanted to get drinks. Naturally, all of them were on the house.

When he thought Zacky wasn't looking, Synyster pulled me closer to him, but it was so obvious and everybody noticed it. By this time, we had all gotten totally drunk and decided to go out to the dance floor, where we made a huge sandwich.

Just as it began to get really dirty,my boss came out and began chewing me out. I shrugged him off and walked out of the bar, pulling the other girls along behind me. We crawled across the seats of the limo as the guys followed us out.

We were halfway across town, on our way to the girls' huge house when I felt it.

"Oh shit...stop the car! I said stop the,"

The next thing I knew, I was barfing all over Zacky's lap. I saw him shake his head before moving my hair out of my face and holding it as I continued to barf on him.

From beside me, I hear Lynn start barfing all over the seat. I laughed around the acidic taste in my mouth, wiping away the excess on my arm. When I looked up, I saw Jimmy slowly rubbing her back, trying to calm her down. Matt was sitting in the seat across from us, with an almost longing look in his eyes.

Hmm......I wonder....could Matt like Lynn?

Lynn slowly sat up and took a deep breath. I did the same and looked around at the others, who had gone silent and were just watching us warily. Brian finally broke the silence with a quiet question.

"Are the two of you okay?"

All I did was laugh and nod, before leaning back against Zacky and sighing. He stuck the back of his hand against my forehead and chuckled slightly.

"What's so funny?" I asked, looking at him through narrowed eyes.

"Nothing, other than the fact you have a fever." he said, his words slurred from too much alcohol. Great. That's the last thing I need right now is to be sick. Especially since I'm getting to hang out with Avenged Sevenfold. I frowned and closed my eyes, forcing down the acidic taste that had been crawling up my throat.