Trashed And Scattered

Snuggling

I sat Natalie down on the bed and walked into the girls bathroom so I could clean up. She had passed out quite soon after puking, and it was obvious she was sick. The girls had offered to let us stay with them while we were in town, and we gladly accepted the offer. Our stuff had already been set in the upstairs living room.

I turned to the sound of the doorknob jiggling. Elektra walked in and stopped, staring at me as her face slowly turned beet red.

"Ohmygosh. I'msosorry. Iwasjustbriningyouatowel," she exclaimed before dropping it on the counter and running back out of the room.

"Thanks Ellie." I called after her, smiling slightly. She acts like she has never seen a ripped guy without clothes on.

It didn't take me long to clean up and get out of the shower. As soon as I walked out, I felt something fly by me. I jumped and looked around, spotting a dark grey and black furball jumping onto the bed.

"Shit. I can't believe I was scared by a fucking cat." I shook my head and walked into the living room to grab some clothes before returning to the bedroom.

An hour later, we were all sitting around and talking in the living room. Matt stood up and walked over to the girls' DVD player, sticking a movie in it.

"What are you doing dude?"

He grinned and sat back down beside Lynn after turning off all the lights.

"Matt, what the hell did you just put in there?" she asked.

We all sat watching the previews, well they did, while waiting on the movie to actually start. I was looking around, seeing who all was with who. Nicky and Natalie were in between me and Brian. Johnny had pulled Ellie up beside him on our end of the couch, while Lynn was sitting between Matt and Jimmy. I smiled to myself and put my arm around Natalie, who then laid her head on my shoulder.

I heard someone let out a stiffled squeal as the movie went on. At least he picked a good movie. It's been a while since I watched Hostel. Nicky then snickered quietly at an unheard joke, causing everyone to reply with a loud shushing noise, which resulted in us having to rewind the movie some.