Status: Slowly active...

Problematique

Undici

Ryan's POV:

"Thank you Arizona!" I yelled into the microphone as the crowd erupted into applause. 

"As you know, tonight is the last show on the Friday is Forever tour," Nash said sadly. "But we wanted to thank everyone for coming out! This has been one fucking awesome tour! Thank you!" Nash yelled as the crowd roared with approval.

This had been one fucking awesome tour- the music was great, the bands were great- my favorite tour by far.

We took a final bow before running off the stage. 

"Great job man," Brian said, giving me a fist bump.

"Hey thanks bro," I said, after taking a sip from my water bottle.

I chugged the rest of my water bottle before setting off to find Belle. I snuck out of the backstage area, not wanting to draw attention away from the band onstage. I walked over to our merch table, hoping to find Belle but instead I saw Casey.

"Hey Casey, have you seen Belle?" I asked as she shook her head. 

"Nope, haven't seen her," she replied, writing something down.

"Damn," I muttered, walking away to go backstage. 

I tensed when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, but relaxed once I realized who it was.

"Surprise," Belle grinned as she stood on her tip toes to kiss me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I rested my hands on her waist. 

"I can't believe it's over," she murmured as I nodded.

"Not over yet, a few more bands have to play," I smirked as she rolled her eyes. 

"You know what I mean," she smiled. 

I bent down to kiss her but she turned her head so I kissed her cheek instead. I gave her a confused look but she just laughed. 

"I still have to work," she sighed, her face dropping a bit.

"You're almost done," I reassured her as she gave me a small smile.

"I'll see you soon," she promised, pressing her lips to mine.

I watched her walk back to the merch table before departing to the backstage area. I swerved between the tech guys to go find my laptop in the green room.

I almost made it there without anyone stopping me.

"Hey Ryan!" Nash called. "Can you believe it's actually over?" 

"No, not really." I replied, trying not to show I was busy. 

"We're having a huge end of tour party tonight, so let's go get drunk as fuck!" He yelled as I cracked a smile. 

"Sounds good man," I said, but Nash had already begun to walk away. 

I opened the door and found my laptop lying on the couch. I grabbed it and opened twitter. I tweeted about tour, and replied to a few fans. I was just about to reply to another when I heard the door open. 

"Ryan?" A girl asked cautiously as I looked up.

"Katie?" I said, in disbelief. 

"What the fuck is she doing here?" I thought to myself as she moved and sat on the edge of the couch. 

"Long time no see," she gushed as I frowned.

"Yeah..." I trailed off, trying to distract myself from her.

"Too long, I think," she smirked. 

It took everything for me to not roll my eyes and tell her off; no one wanted to see us fight. 

In one swift movement, she placed herself on my lap and began to kiss me. The worst thing is, I didn't want her to stop...