Status: Slowly active...

Problematique

Quattro

Belle's POV:

I blinked my eyes and looked around.
This doesn't look like the living room.
I sighed realizing that Ryan had moved me here last night. 

"That boy," I said to myself as I rolled over onto my stomach.

Ryan's bed smelled exactly like him, which I didn't mind.
I reluctantly got up and went to the bathroom to see how gross I looked.

"Yuck," I muttered tracing the circles under my eyes.

I put my hair in messy bun and went to the living room to see if anyone was up.
Kylie and Nash were both sleeping on the couch, and I didn't see Jamie, Ian or Casey which probably meant they went to their rooms.
Last but not least, I spotted Ryan.
I walked over to him and sat on the end of the couch.
He turned over onto his side and continued sleeping.

"You're so adorable," I giggled ruffling his hair.

I got up and went to the kitchen to make some coffee.
I decided to wash some dishes, even though Ryan hated when I did any work around his apartment.
I turned on the water when I heard a shuffling noise and felt a set of arms wrap around my waist.

"Good morning beautiful," Ryan said sleepily as I chuckled.

"Good morning," I replied giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"What's on the agenda for today?" I asked as he unwrapped his arms and sat down at the table.

"Meetings," he mumbled.

"On a Saturday?" I asked putting a bowl away.

"Our manager's leaving for Italy tomorrow and today was the only time for meetings."

"Oh, well I'll just chill with Kylie and Casey," I said as he frowned.

"It's just a day," I laughed as I walked over and sat down in the chair next to him.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Fine, but you moved me when I told you not to," I said in a frustrated tone.

"Well-I-um yeah," he mumbled as I glared at him. 

"I told you not to move me!" 

"But you were too cute not to," Rk muttered as he began to kiss my neck.

"What am I going to do with you?" I giggled, instantly forgetting the previous argument.

"Woah did not need to see that," Casey laughed covering her eyes. 

"Well then look away," Ryan chuckled as he kissed me once again. 

"Ew gross," Jamie muttered as I sighed.

"We can't even get 5 minutes alone?" I whined.

"Nope," Casey and Jamie replied in unison as I slumped my shoulders.

"After the meetings, we'll do something special," Ryan said quietly as he rubbed my back soothingly. 

"Okay," I smiled as I kissed him quickly and ran to go wake up Kylie.

"NASH, KYLIE WAKE UP!" I shouted as I ran into the living room.

"5 more minutes," Kylie mumbled as she snuggled closer to Nash who put his arm around her.

"Noooooo, nowwwww," I said grabbing her arm trying to wake her up. I woke her up by accidentally pulling her off the couch. 

"Ouch, fuck you Belle," she mumbled rubbing her elbow.

"Hmm what?" Nash asked sleepily, slowly sitting up.

"Belle hurt me," Kylie whined from the ground.

"Liar!" I hissed as Kylie stuck her tongue out at me. 

"No fighting ladies," Ian said as he walked past us and into the kitchen.

"Anywho, I was wondering if you wanted to get mani pedis today?" I asked hopefully.

"Sure why not?" She replied as she sat on Nash's lap.

"I'm gonna go ask Casey," I said as I ran into the kitchen. 

I ran in to find Casey and Ian making out.

"Ew?" I said backing out of the kitchen.

"We gotta go," Ryan told Nash as he nodded and yelled to Ian and Jamie.

"I'll be back soon," Ryan promised as I nodded.

"Have fun sitting in a conference room for 3 hours," I chuckled as Ryan smiled.

"It'll go by fast cause I'll be thinking about you," he said as a blush crept up my cheeks.

"Come on lover boy," Jamie said grabbing Ryan and pulling him out the door.

"Bye guys!" Kylie said waving as the guys walked out the door.

"So what're we doing today ladies?" Casey asked grabbing three mugs and pouring us coffee.

"Belle suggested mani pedis?" Kylie said as Casey grinned.

"Definitely," she said taking a sip of her coffee.

******

A few hours later we were all picking out our nail polish.

"I want purple," Casey said grabbing the most obnoxious neon sparkly purple there was.

"I'll take gray," I said reaching for the bottle.

"Then I guess I'll take pink," Kylie shrugged.

"Okay, I have a 1:30 for Belle," a blond woman said motioning toward the weird nail table thing.

"Oh shit," I heard Casey mutter under her breath. 

"What?" I asked suddenly.

"That's Katie..."

"Who's Katie?" Kylie asked.

"I'll tell you later," she whispered to Kylie as I shrugged and walk to the table.

"I love this color," "Katie" gushed as she began to remove my old nail polish.

I looked over to see Kylie and Casey whispering as I mouthed "what?" to them.

"So any special plans for tonight?" Katie asked.

"Yeah actually. My boyfriend and I were gonna do something. He's stuck at meetings all day," I sighed.

"You have any plans?" I asked as she shook her head.

"I broke up with my boyfriend a few months ago, so no plans," she said sadly.

"I'm sorry. What was his name?" I asked casually as she finished up painting one hand.

"Ryan, Ryan Follese'," she replied as I instantly looked up at her. 

"What?" I asked again staring at her.

"Ryan Follese' from Hot Chelle Rae?" She said timidly.

"Interesting," I mumbled.

"He was such a good kisser, and he was sweet and funny, we actually got matching tattoos! Oops I probably shouldn't have told you that," she giggled as I grit my teeth.

"What's your boyfriend's name?" She asked as I blew on my nails to dry them. 

"Ryan, Ryan Follese'," I snapped as I stood up and walked over to Kylie who was getting her toes done.

"You never told me Katie went out with Ryan!" I said angrily.

"Casey just told me!" She challenged.

"Um miss, do you have a pedicure for 2?" A small woman behind me asked.

"Yep," I said through gritted teeth as the woman turned on the hot water and I sat in the massage chair.

"She's so pretty," I complained to Kylie as Kylie shook her head.

"She's not that amazing, you look so much better," she smiled as I stared at Katie.

"Yeah sure whatever," I said as I leaned in to hear Katie talking to another manicurist.

"She's Ryan's girlfriend?" The woman said in disbelief, emphasizing the she, "She's not even pretty."

"Ugh I know right! Why would he ever want that?" Katie agreed in disgust.

"Well they won't be together very long, I'll give it 2 more weeks, tops," Katie said smacking her gum.

I did not believe what I just heard.
2 weeks tops? Who did this bitch think she was?
Kylie, Casey and I finished getting our nails done and decided to go to Whole Foods.

"Can you believe her?" I asked as I angrily stabbed my salad.

"Just relax Belle, she's his ex, remember?" Casey said rolling her eyes.

"She pisses me off," I grumbled taking a bite of my salad.

"She pisses all of us off," Kylie chuckled.

We finished lunch and decided to head back to my house.

"This is so adorable!" Casey gushed, "It's a little townhouse!"

"Thanks," I smiled as I unlocked the front door and stepped inside.

"I'll be right back," Kylie said stepping into another room.

"Want the grand tour?" I asked Casey who nodded enthusiastically.

"Okay so in here's the living room, kitchen, library, and upstairs is my room, bathroom, and the balcony," I said showing her the various rooms.

"What's up here?" Casey asked opening a door in my room and taking a flight of stairs up to the third floor.

"That's the big glass window room!" I called up to Casey.

"Guys?" Kylie called from downstairs.

"Coming!" I shouted as I ran up to Casey to bring her downstairs.

"Nash called and said they just got out of their last meeting. Nash and Ian were wondering if we wanted to go to dinner, Jamie is out with a friend, and Ryan has to stay late," Kylie said out of breath.

"Did you tell Nash yes to dinner?" Casey asked as Kylie nodded.

"I'm sorry Belle," Kylie said sadly as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Eh whatever, I got shit to do here," I said trying to smile.

"You guys should get going," I said leading them to the door, "It's almost 6."

"We'll bring you something back!" Casey said while Kylie pulled her out the door.

"Yeah, yeah, you guys have fun!" I smiled as I waved.

"So I guess I'm alone tonight," I sighed as I ran up to my room to change into a tank top and a pair of sweats.

I made some hot chocolate and decided to watch Titanic.

I felt my eyelids slowly closing as I sunk down into the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 4! Sorry for not posting in a while, tons of homework -___- I'll try to post more ASAP