Status: Slowly active...

Problematique

Cinque

Belle's POV: 

I awoke to someone knocking at my door.
I tiptoed to the door and slowly opened it and peeked my head out.

"Eeepp!" I yelped quickly shutting the door.

"Belle?"

"Hold on!" I said sliding around the house trying to find something to change into beside sweats and a tank top.

"You look fine!"

"Ugh fine," I mumbled walking back to the door.

"I told you you looked fine," Ryan smiled as he bent down and pressed his lips to mine.

"Liar," I hissed as he pulled a bouquet of flowers from behind his back.

"Ryan," I whined as I grabbed the flowers and smelled them.

"Roses are my favorite," I giggled as I went to put the flowers in a vase.

"Thank you," I smiled wrapping my arms around Ryan.

"My pleasure," he whispered as he kissed the top of my head. 

"So whatcha been doing for the past 7 hours?" Ryan asked as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Had some girl time with Casey and Kylie, and slept."

"Sounds fun," he chuckled as I grabbed his hand and led him to the living room.

"Anything happen at your meetings?" 

"You know the usual, studio time, tour," he said under his breath.

"Woah wait, tour?" I asked as he shrugged.

"This summer, Hot Chelle Rae will be one of the opening bands for We The Kings," he said grinning from ear to ear.

"HOLY FUCK! SERIOUSLY??" I screamed jumping up and down. 

"Holy fuck is right," he breathed in disbelief as I flew into his arms to give him the biggest hug ever.

"I'm-so-proud-of-you," I said as tears blurred my vision.

"Babe what's wrong?" Ryan asked suddenly as I quickly wiped the water away.

"I'm so proud of you," I smiled, feeling silly for crying.

"When do you leave?"

"July 8th."

"Oh," I said quietly sitting down on the couch, my tears controlled.

"What is it?" Ryan asked sitting down next to me.

"You'll be gone for awhile," I whispered as Ryan mouthed "oh".

"I was just thinking about that... How would you like to be the official merch girl for Hot Chelle Rae?" Ryan asked as my head snapped up.

"No way, no way!" I yelped as Ryan chuckled.

"So I guess that's a yes?" 

"Yes yes yes yes yes a million times yes!" I squealed jumping into Ryan's lap.

"You're so odd," he laughed as I grinned and looked up at him.

"But you love me for it," I giggled before kissing him deeply.

Ryan knotted my his hands in my hair as I wrapped my legs around his waist. 
He pressed his hands to my stomach and began to move his hands lower.

"Not so fast," I said grabbing his wrists and pulling them up.

"You suck," he breathed against my neck as I sighed.

"It's for your own good," I said quietly as he looked at me.

"No, it's for your own good," he said as I gave him a confused look.

"Nothing," he said quickly as narrowed my eyes but eventually shrugged my shoulders.

"You never told me about your secret tattoos," Ryan said.

"What?"

"Remember when we first met? I asked you if you had any tattoos and you said maybe?" Ryan asked as I "oh'ed". 

"What about it?"

"I wanna see them," he prodded. 

"They're really embarrassing," I frowned as Ryan raised an eyebrow. "Fine," I hissed. 

I pulled my tank top up to reveal a string of words wrapped around my ribcage. 

"What does it say?" Ryan asked, tracing the words as I shivered. 

"La fonction de la musique est de nous libérer de la tyrannie de la pensée consciente. It means 'The function of music is to release us from the tyranny of conscious thought'," I smiled while Ryan stared, memorized. 

"Any others?" Ryan asked as I grinned and pulled my shirt down. 

"I have a butterfly behind my ear," I showed Ryan, pulling my hair back.

"Pretty," Ryan whispered, pressing his lips to the small butterfly. 

"That tickles," I giggled, feeling Ryan smile and plant more kisses trailing from behind my ear to my collarbone. 

"Good," he breathed against my neck, giving me goosebumps. 

"I'll be right back," I smiled mischievously. 

Ryan smiled and replied, "I'll be waiting".

I ran up the winding staircase and to my room. I quickly pulled my hair out of my bun and took a deep breath. 

"Breath Belle, breathe," I commanded to myself. 

I pulled my shirt up a bit and walked back down the stairs. Ryan was sitting on the couch, staring absentmindedly at the TV. 

"Hi," I greeted cooly as Ryan turned to face me. 

"Hello," he replied as I sauntered over to the couch and straddled his waist. 

I bent down and slowly pressed my lips to his. I pulled away as he groaned and pulled me back down. His tongue brushed against my bottom lip, asking for entrance as I obliged and parted my lips. He slipped my shirt over my head as I began to kiss his neck. He hoisted me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me upstairs to my room. I will always wonder how me managed to carry me up all those stairs, while kissing me at the same time. He gently laid me down on the bed as he unbuttoned his shirt. He practically ripped my sweatpants off as I undid his belt and slid his super duper skinny jeans off.

"I love you Belle," Ryan breathed.

"I love you too," I whispered...

***

I slowly sat up and looked around. I found Ryan, still sleeping and breathing quietly. I stroked his back and got out of bed, tiptoeing to the bathroom. 

I stared at myself in the mirror and pulled and probed my skin. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, except for the dark bruise-like splotch at the base of my neck. 

"Oh Jesus," I muttered, walking back to the room and flopping back into the bed. Ryan stirred and opened his eyes. 

"Good morning beautiful," he smiled with one eye closed from the brightness of the sun. 

"Hi," I replied, wrapping a blanket around myself. 

Ryan pressed his body to mine so my back was to his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and softly kissed my temple. 

"How'd you sleep?" He asked as I turned to face him and giggled. 

"Fantastic, except you kept me up half the night," I replied grinning as Ryan blushed. 

"BELLE!" I heard someone call from downstairs as I mentally face palmed. I forgot Kylie and I were going shopping today. 

"Be right back," I promised Ryan, giving him a kiss, grabbing his plaid shirt and some shorts, and bounding down the stairs to Kylie. 

"Why hello there Sex Kitten," Kylie teased as my face turned a dark shade of red. 

"Don't call me that," I hissed as she rolled her eyes. 

"Let me guess, you don't want to leave Ryan so you can't go to the mall with me, I get it," she said throwing her hands up. 

"It's not like that, Kylie," I reassured her as she gave me that "whatever" look. 

"Just call me when he's gone," she giggled as I smiled. 

"Will do, Ky," I said, hugging her before she grabbed her keys and walked out the front door. 

I smiled to myself as I walked up the stairs. I could always count on Kylie.

I opened my door and saw Ryan wasn't in bed, but the sound of running water gave me a pretty good idea of where he was. 

"Belle, I'm gonna need my shirt back!" Ryan called from the shower. 

"Come and get it!" I called back, making the bed. 

Ryan stepped out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair dripping. 

"Now where's my shirt?" He asked as I sighed in defeat and unbuttoned it. 

"Don't look," I commanded as I searched around for a shirt. 

I heard Ryan chuckle, "It's not like I haven't seen you without a shirt on," he said, putting his clothes on. 

"Well it's light out now, and you can actually see me. I'm saving you from having nightmares," I said, still rummaging through my closet until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my bare waist. 

"I think you're beautiful, in light or dark," Ryan said, softly kissing my shoulder. 

I blushed profusely and continued looking through my closet. I settled on a light yellow sundress and a pair of cowboy boots. 

"I'm gonna take you out tonight," Ryan said as I braided small daisies into my hair. 

"And where would that be?" I asked curiously, turning to face Ryan. 

"You'll see," he smiled mischievously as I smiled to myself. 

I seriously had the best boyfriend ever...
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 5! Sorry for not posting in awhile, I've been busy with school :/ I saw Never Shout Never and A Rocket to the Moon last weekend and OMFG
BEST CONCERT EVER!! :D I think I'm seeing The Ready Set in December, but I'm not sure :P well anyways sorry if the chapter sucks, comments and suggestions welcome! :)