Status: Feedbacks will really help. Thanks! :3

Gotta Be You

Dix

Image

‘Avery?’ Harry gasped, making him move back a little. ‘What are you doing here?’ he asked, his face beclouded, baffled even.

Avery gave him a look more confused than his before she could reply, ‘Uhh, aren’t we supposed to have lunch here? I swear, someone invited me up here.’ She explained, ‘But I guess I thought wrong? I-I uhh, better go.’

Harry immediately remembered Liam actually invited people for lunch. ‘No wait! I forgot Liam told me this morning that we’re having people over. I just didn’t know you we’re uhh, one of them.’

Avery raised an eyebrow. ‘Did you really call me last night about you wanting us to be friends again? Or was it all in my head again?’ Avery smirked, giving out such sarcasm.

Harry smiled, ‘Of course it was all in your head.’ He joked, gesturing her to come in, ‘C’mon, let’s go up.’

Avery smiled, going in as Harry closed the door behind them. She went first. She’s been in this 1D house for an awful lot already. Since Harry was his best friend after all and Zayn’s her boyfriend, it’s quite impossible not to memorize the building.

‘Are you sure that you guys are seriously having guests?’ Avery asked again.

Harry nodded. ‘Yeah.’

Harry was pretty happy by this moment. He just felt comfortable now. And since, he thought they’d still be awkward around each other after that phone call, made him happier. Avery proved him wrong again. As always.

‘Liam, a guest has arrived!’ Harry called out, opening the door for Avery and him. He sat down on the sofa, while Avery first greeted Liam.

‘Avery!’ he greeted, ‘Glad you came.’ He added, as he pulled her in for a hug.

Just with the sound of Avery’s name, Zayn immediately looked back. ‘Avery?’ he said, standing up and walking towards hastily. ‘You didn’t text me you we’re already here. I could’ve fetched you downstairs.’

Avery smiled, giving him a peck on the cheek, ‘It’s okay, Harry was actually quite a butler.’ She giggled, making Harry salute on the sofa, while tilting his head towards them.

--*--


Guests start to come once again after a couple of minutes. Cher and her boyfriend, Craig Monk started to come in where they sort of had this hug greeting with the boys. Cher and the boys have been close friends since Xfactor and they’ve loved their company ever since.

Aiden Grimshaw and Matt Cardle came in too after a couple of minutes after Cher. They did handshakes with everyone and were greatly welcomed by the boys.

‘This is like an XFactor reunion.’ Matt expressed, staring at everyone around the sofa. ‘A big reunion.’ He laughed.

‘Did anyone of you invite Uncle Simon?’ asked Aiden by Harry’s side, who fiddled on the mohawk hair of Aiden that’s colour pink.
The boys looked at each other and shook their heads.

‘I think he has a busy schedule,’ Liam said, now giving everyone their plates. ‘Oh and, I think it’s better if we sit on Louis’s rubber mat? I don’t think we’ll be able to fit in the dining table.’

Louis courteously stopped his Mario Kart and stared bluntly at Liam. ‘I didn’t hear you ask me if you could use my precious rubber mats Liam. I don’t recall you, saying anything to me.’ He said, seriously.

Liam frowned. ‘Okay,’ he stared at Louis pleadingly, ‘May we use your rubber mat dear, Louis Tomlinson?’

Louis nodded. ‘Sure.’ He said, standing up, ‘Let’s eat!’

Everyone laughed and started to get food from the dining table and eventually proceeded to Lou’s rubber mats. Everyone sat down Indian seat style and laid their plates on their laps. They enjoyed talking with each other. They reminisced about every moment they had in Xfactor, even Avery enjoyed the talk, since she’s been in every performance of the boys.

And besides, she’s always with Harry that time. She was always texted by Harry if something happened, if he made a new friend, he’d tell her about his feelings and how depressed he is. He’d even call her when he’s already dead tired. Everything, he’d tell her.

‘Oh and Zayn, remember when you kissed Rebecca Ferguson?’ Aiden exclaimed, making every contestand laugh out loud. ‘Oooh.’ They all cried, laughing.

Avery looked at Zayn. He never told her about this. He never told Avery about anything during XFactor. They were barely even friends. Avery thought to herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the very late update. I had exams and everything.
And then Christmas break. So I'm practically enjoying our get together.
And so here it is! Love you guys! Happy Holidays! :)