Status: Feedbacks will really help. Thanks! :3

Gotta Be You

Vingt

Image


Zayn drove through the lit streets, his eyes burning because of the alcohol, his head throbbing with every minute. And with every minute, it hurt more. But he liked it. It made him forget about the wreckage in his heart. It made his mind occupied with something else rather than his broken heart. He needed to disappear for a while, no, he wanted to disappear. He was guilty. He was heart-broken.

His phone rang. It wasn’t Avery. It was Harry.

The moment he saw Harry’s name, he got angry. He didn’t know why he was angry. Maybe it was because it wasn’t Avery’s name he saw popping out of his cellphone. But instead he sees the name of the guy he betrayed, he hurt even. It made him guiltier, angrier with himself.

That’s when he started acting on impulse. He adamantly rejected Harry’s calls and instead called a certain number. A number that was very familiar to him.

Rebecca Ferguson.

It took her 3 rings to finally answer. “Hello?” she says, in her toned voice.

Zayn’s heart skipped a beat, but then he scrubbed it off. “Rebecca.” He breathed. “I need your help.”

A devastating laugh was heard on the other line. “You? Need my help? This is a first Malik.”

“Stop fooling around Ferguson!” he shouted, thudding his wrist on the stirring wheel. “I need you to explain to Avery, that I loved her and that the moment we made a deal, I always wanted to get out.”

Rebecca made another annoying chuckle that made Zayn’s nerves cringe in agitation. “Oh, so you want me to lie for you?”

“It’s not a lie!” retorted Zayn, furious. “I learned to love her!”

Rebecca shook her head, even though Zayn couldn’t see it. “Zayn, you dated her because I asked you. You didn’t have feelings for her. I made you do it. I was the one you were in love with, remember?” Rebecca explained thoroughly, and indifferently. “I’m not telling Avery anything that’s not true. You used her Zayn. You used her to get me. That’s the story here. The true story.”
Zayn hung up. “Fuck.” He mouthed.

The anger and the pain was welled deep down in his chest. He couldn’t take it anymore. It was all too much. He was scared that he was losing Avery. No, actually. He was scared that he lost her.

He stopped for a moment, pulled the car by the side of street and laid his arms across the wheel. He rested his head on it and stared blankly on his sneakers. His dark black sneakers.

“This one looks nice on you Zayn!” Avery screamed, holding a pair of sneakers up in the air. “It matches your hair and eyes.” She adds. “And it’s not that expensive so, it’s a win-win!”

Zayn smiles up at her. “I’m glad you’re hyped up about going shopping A.” He addresses. She put her tongue out and crunched her nose. “Not insulting you or anything, but it’s just really calming to see you happy like this.”

Avery was never a shopping person. She dislikes the idea of buying things for herself, but that doesn’t mean buying Zayn some things would bore her. In fact, she was giddy about it all. It made
her feel comfortable and more worthy of being Zayn’s girlfriend.

“Well. I hate buying for myself Zayn.” She explains. “Now, try this on.” Lending Zayn the pair.

Zayn takes it first and holds in into the air. He turns it from side to side and smiles. “You know these shoes isn’t that bad, to be honest.”

Avery narrowed her eyes. “Go on, try it.”

“You are quite demanding.” Zayn shakes his head, smiling. “I love you babe.”

“Love you too.” She said, giving a peck on his cheeks.


“I love you Avery. But I’m sorry.” Zayn whispered to himself, as the car went on a swivel and hit another revving car. Zayn tried to turn as much as he could to avoid the car, but it was too late. The black Volvo was running too fast and it wasn’t stopping. It hit Zayn’s car by the back. Luckily, Zayn just hit his head with the stirring wheel, because of the power the car exerted. But the worst didn’t happen yet. A speeding SUV wasn’t aware of his surroundings when it hit Zayn’s car, directly on its front.

Now, unfortunately, who knows what will become of Zayn Malik.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now you guys know where Zayn went.
So, comments? Rants? Hate? Love?
Write them all down! :)
Sorry it took so long!