Status: Feedbacks will really help. Thanks! :3

Gotta Be You

Vingt-et-un

Image


Avery tried her hardest to open her eyes. Her head was throbbing and it bothered her. By the second time she blinked, she remembered everything that had happened. Everything Zayn had said, and how she was a second a plan.

She was tearing up again when Harry opened the door and rushed to her side. “Hey,” he said. “Don’t tell me you’re crying again A.” he hushes, his voice worried and concerned.

Avery shook her head intently, rubbing her eyes.

“Don’t lie to me Avery.”

“I’m not.”

Harry gave him a quick glare and sighed. “Okay, I bet you’re still tired. But what happened? One moment you were okay, and then the next you’re crying hysterically. Something’s definitely wrong A. And I hate not knowing.”

Avery closed her eyes, “It’s Zayn.”

Harry shakes his head. He knew it. It was him. He started to become furious and wanted to search for Zayn and just punch him straight in the face. But when he saw Avery breaking again, he just couldn’t leave her again. She needs him most now.

“What happened doll?”

Avery had to cry before she could tell him what happened. She didn’t want to blame Zayn, but it hurt too much to just forget about it. She needed someone to comfort her, and she knew that Harry wouldn’t dare hurt Zayn and still be with her no matter what.

“That bastard.” Murmured Harry in between his breath. “How can he----“

“Harry!” Avery spoke up. “I thought you would understand me, more than of all people. I don’t want you to be angry with Zayn. Please, just...”

Harry sighed. “Okay, okay. I just...” then he made a clicking sound with his tongue. “Just feel better, okay A? I’ll be here.”

Just when Avery was about to reply, Niall came rushing in their room. “Shit guys! Zayn!”

Both of them bewildered, jumped up. “What happened, Niall?”

“Zayn got into an accident! He’s in the hospital right now!”

--*--


Niall, Harry, and Avery crashed into the main desk of the hospital after getting a call that Zayn just had an accident. None of the three talked, they were biting nails, their hearts were thudding and Avery just kept on sobbing.

Harry couldn’t even comfort her normally without thinking about Zayn. His anger for Zayn deteriorated knowing that he’s in a critical condition. As much as he wanted to hate him, he just can’t stop being so worried.

“Zayn Malik please!” Niall said to the girl in the front desk, in his Irish accent. “Excuse me!”

The girl looked up calmly. “Are you a relative?”

“I’m his friend! We need to see him!” he was losing patience now; he could almost feel a twinge of anger in his gut. He just wanted to see Zayn.

“I’m sorry, but non-relatives will have to wait after the doctors are done with the patient.” She says a bit too calmly for the tense Niall. “Please find a comfortable seat and wait.”

Niall clutched his fists into balls. “SO WE’RE JUST GOING TO SIT HERE AND DO NOTHING?!” he blasted, making sobbing, depressed, worried, visitors look at him.

“Niall.” Harry said calmly. “Let’s just hope for the best okay? We can’t do anything for now.”

Niall broke down and laid his head on Harry. “I hate being helpless Harry. I hate it.”

Harry hugged Niall and rubbed his back as Niall started sobbing on his shoulder. “It’s going to be alright.” Harry said, hoping that he was right.

But is it going to be?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, at least you know Zayn's not dead, yet. :D