Status: Feedbacks will really help. Thanks! :3

Gotta Be You

Deux

Image

‘Harry, please tell me you’re over her. Please.’ Louis said, as he took a seat beside Harry on the couch. ‘This is bad, it’s not healthy anymore. You’re hurting yourself.’

See, Louis must be the most childish in the group but people needs to know that he’s also the oldest and the most experienced in life than all of the boys. Fans may not know this but he’s like the father. Yeah, Liam’s like the big brother. But when it comes to serious events like these, Louis takes over.

‘Lou. Can we not talk about this? I’ve had a rough day.’ Harry sighed, obvious that he had a bad day. His eyes were starting to droop and he slid down on the sofa, his neck by the edge. ‘I’m tired.’

Lou sighed. Louis always had a soft spot for Harry, but this time, it’s like he’s not letting go. He always wanted to make things right and talking to Harry is the only way that he could help, for now that is. ‘Harry, you have to talk to me. I’m like your bestest friend. And remember what we promised? We’re going to tell each other everything. I don’t want you to hide what you’re feeling. Because sooner or later you’re going to burst out and have a major breakdown. I don’t want you to do that. Nu uh.’

Harry blinked, rubbing his temples in mild frustration. ‘That should’ve been me Lou.’ He whispered. ‘I know it’s been almost half a year and I should’ve been over it by now. But I don’t know, I still can’t forget. Avery’s been my best friend for like, since childhood and I let her go. She knows things that no one knows about me, not even you Lou. And ever since that day, I didn’t just lose my chance of being more than just best friends but I lost her too. I ignored her ever since, because it hurts.’

Louis was speechless. He never knew Harry has been hurting this much and he didn’t see it. Of course he would be acting awkwardly when Zayn and Avery are around but he thought that was just it. He was just awkward around them. He didn’t know that he was actually hurting. He never knew his best friend was good in sugar coating. And this was a first.

‘Damn Styles. You got me all teary-eyed.’ He joked, hoping he could find a way around this depressing aura. ‘I never knew you were a hopeless romantic.’

Harry chuckled. ‘Goodness, Remind me again to never be serious around you. I’ll only make a fool of myself.’ He said, playfully slapping Louis’s cheek softly. ‘Well good night, I’m exhausted.’

_***_


‘Liam, we have a problem.’ Louis stated as he proceeded in Liam’s room without any further notice, not even a knock. ‘A serious problem for that matter.’

‘God Lou, have you ever heard of the term knocking? You’re going to give me a heart attack.’ Liam stated, as he clutched his hand by his chest while his laptop stayed on his lap.

‘Stop being a drama queen Payne.’ Louis replied as he caught a glimpse of what Liam was doing on his laptop. ‘Twitter, again? Man, you are addicted.’

Liam immediately closed his laptop, ‘Now, what’s this major problem you are talking about?’ he said, obviously changing the topic. ‘Please don’t tell it’s about the pickle jar you can’t open. Don’t go Powerpuff girls on me Tomlinson. I swear.’

Louis sighed, ‘I was actually having a problem opening the jar, but nevertheless the major problem is about Harry. He still likes-likes Avery. I don’t know what to do Liam. He’s been depressed ever since that lunch with Zayn and her.’

Louis and Liam started to talk about Harry over and over. But they didn’t know what to do, they started to think about cheering up Harry but they knew it wouldn’t really help. They both know that when Harry falls in love, he falls in love hard. And what hurts more is that Zayn has her. His brother from another mother has the girl of his dreams. And he gets to see them every day, together.

‘Harry trusted him.’ Liam uttered. ‘I don’t know why Zayn did it. He knew how Harry liked Avery. I just don’t have any more reasons why Zayn would just do that. It’s like he betrayed Harry or something.’

‘But Harry had millions of chances to actually ask her out.’ Louis muttered, also thinking things through as though it was a case of the CSI.

‘But it’s still not a good reason to just take her, wouldn’t it? I don’t know what Zayn was thinking when he did that. Do you think he really likes Avery?’

Louis gasped. ‘What do you mean? That he’s just playing along? Like toying with Avery? But what is he going to get when he does that? What’s in it for him?’

Liam rubbed his neck, ‘I don’t know Lou. I don’t know.’
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for Geraldine. I love you too :3