Status: Feedbacks will really help. Thanks! :3

Gotta Be You

Six

Image


‘Hello?’ Avery answered, the moment she ended hers and Harry’s conversation. ‘I’m sorry I had to put you on hold, I was talking to someone on the other line.’

A deep sigh was heard, ‘Who were you talking to?’ It was Zayn. He has been calling Avery and he couldn’t reach her for quite a while now. He was starting to worry, but thank God she answered now.

‘Oh hey Zayn!’ she greeted cheerfully. ‘So, how was your day?’

‘It was okay, a bit tiring since we had to do a signing and an interview. How was yours?’

‘Ugh, boring. Trust me, you wouldn’t want to know. I’ll only leave you sleeping after a good 20 seconds of talking.’ She laughed, making Zayn laugh with her too.

This is what Zayn loved about her. She always seemed to be so carefree. She didn’t care whether people found her weird or whatever, she just loses it. She’s always herself. And that what makes Zayn so comfortable around her. It makes him feel like he belongs. That’s why he fell in love with her in the first place.

‘Alright then, I won’t ask what you’ve been up to.’ Agreed Zayn. ‘But who were you talking to earlier love? I couldn’t reach you for quite a while; your conversation must’ve been long. I was already starting to worry.’

‘Aww, sorry Zayn, I wish I knew. I was just talking to Harry.’ She said.

‘Harry? Harry Styles?’ Zayn said shocked like it was the weirdest impossible thing ever.

‘Yeah, you know, Harold Edward Styles. Your brother from another mother. My best friend?’

‘Oh.’ Zayn expressed. Knowing Avery and Harry talked, made him more worried than he was before. He knew that Avery used to like him, and Harry still has feelings for her, so this made him a bit comfortable. Although he was assured by Avery the night before that she didn’t like him anymore. He couldn’t help but feel jealous thinking about it.

‘Zayn? Are you okay?’

‘Yeah, yeah. Uh, I’m just really tired.’ He excused, lying even. ‘We better get some rest, we have long days tomorrow. Don’t you think?’

Avery yawned. ‘I’m a bit sleepy as well too. So it’s goodbye for now then?’

‘Goodnight, not goodbye.’ Zayn replied. ‘Sweet dreams Dearest Avery. I love you.’

‘I love you too. Goodnight.’

Zayn stared at his cell phone. I’m not going to lose you, not to him.

--*--


‘Guess what LouLou!’ Harry said, slapping Louis on the face. It was 5AM in the morning, and it wasn’t like Harry to be awake early this morning. Even Louis wasn’t awake yet. So it was not normal. ‘Guess what, guess what!’

‘Justin Bieber finally admitted that it was his child after all?’ Lou replied, yawning trying to open his heavy eyelids. ‘If you woke me up because of that, I am going to..’ he yawned again, making him trail off with his sentence. He rubbed his eyes and there he saw a blithe Harry, all giddy by his side.

‘Guess what happened.’ He teased playfully, making big eyeballs and a smirk on his lips. ‘Guess Lou, go on.’ He said, poking Lou with his forefinger like a little kid poking his dad for another pack of M&Ms.

Louis groaned and sat properly on his bed, the sheets all messy. ‘Uhh, I give up. Tell me.’

Harry’s eyes grew even bigger and flashed a big grin, ‘We’re friends again Lou, can you believe it? After all this time of ignoring each other we’re actually friends now. And it wasn’t even awkward at all. It wasn’t even hard talking to her; it was like all these ignoring each other shit didn’t even happen. Ugh, Tomlinson, you don’t know how happy I am right now. Gracious. I’m going to..’ he smiled, laughing at himself now, making him roll on the covers like a retarded panda.

Lou shook his head, after listening to an endless talk of Harry and his never ending smiles on his face. Louis smiled at this. He was truly glad about Avery and Harry becoming friends or best friends even again. But then he had this bad feeling in his gut that it’s a wrong move. Like something bad is going to happen but he set that aside and smiled for Harry.

He put both his hands on Harry’s shoulders and smiled, ‘Hazza, breathe.’

Harry breathed, ‘Phew.’ And exhaled.

‘And again.’ Louis said, and Harry followed. ‘And again. And again, again. Over again.’

Harry gave a blunt look. ‘Okay, you’re making fun of me again. I’ll see you later, I still need sleep. It’s too early.’ And he went out.

Louis smiled, happy for Harry but something inside him just wouldn’t go away. No matter how hard he tried.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, how is this chapter going on? :)
Uhh, I don't know. I've been very disturbed with school.
But here it is!
COMMENT. RATE. SUBSCRIBE. <3