Status: Feedbacks will really help. Thanks! :3

Gotta Be You

Huit

Image


‘Good morning UK!’ Tracy greeted in the other side of the studio. ‘So have you had your coffee yet? If you have, then maybe you’ll even be more hyper now that our most favourite boys are here with usin the studio right now at this very moment!’

The boys laughed, making faces on the other side. They were silent since the microphones were already on, but boy we’re they trying so hard not to laugh with their obnoxious faces. Niall accidentally elbowed Louis’s chest, making him groan. ‘Ugh, sweet pretzel!’

Tracy looked at them and laughed, ‘And there’s a reason why we love them, One Direction everyone!’ she said, making the boys go Yay, Yehey, Woohoo of some sort. When they just sounded like they were speaking gibberish altogether.

‘Tracy, you’re such a sweet thang.’ Harry smiled, speaking unto the microphone.

‘Why thank you Harold.’ She joked, teasing Harry with his real name. Everyone laughed, making Harry blush slightly in one corner. She laughed, ‘So firstly, I’d like to congratulate you guys with your very first album, ‘Up All Night.’ What can you guys say about it?’

Zayn walked closer to the microphone. ‘Erm. I don’t know, it’s sort of surreal. It’s a bit fast.’ He said, his accent blurring the words. ‘But it’s all good so we’d like to thank everyone who has pre-ordered it already.’

‘You know what, just buy it guys.’ Louis exclaimed. ‘Yeah, just buy it.’

Tracy chuckled, ‘Well that’s a good way to advertise your album Louis.’ She said, making Louis do a thumb up with a grin. ‘So there you have it UK people, just buy their album.’ She agreed, supporting Louis with his odd campaign.

‘Because it’s worth your money.’ Liam said, in the back as he searched for some food.

‘And allowance!’ Harry added.

‘And I finally have some solos in that album!’ screamed Niall, all jumpy and excited like a fan finally meeting their idol for the very first time.

Everyone laughed. They started to answer more and more questions. They all had a big laugh with every single one, enjoying each other’s company. They would make jokes and just crack up. It’s like they’re just normal boys that doesn’t know how famous they are. Clearly, the fame doesn’t really go inside their head.

‘So Harry, how was the What Makes You Beautiful taping with the gorgeous Madison?’ Tracy asked, purposely badgering Harry. ‘Any sparks you had with each other? You know, connection?’

All the boys laughed, poking Harry. ‘Oooh.’ They all bantered.

Harry twitched, ‘She was great.’

‘They had 11 takes with that forehead touching scene. I don’t know why he was so uncomfortable. I mean, they’re not even kissing of some sort, all he had to do was just stare at Madison’s eyebrows or something.’ Niall babbled non-stop.

‘Oooh burn.’ Zayn said, accented with such Indian, laughing as well too.

Louis wasn’t laughing though. He stared at Harry, fervently. He eyed him for a while, and the laughter started to fade. ‘Harry.’ He started. ‘I am absolutely disgusted and hurt with you cheating on me like this Styles.’

Everyone cracked up even harder. Tracy started to laugh out and giggle like an old lady watching her grandson dancing. Harry smiled and shook his head, just like how he always does. Larry Stylinson, is the pairing of Louis and Harry. Fans make this bromance for the hell of it. And Lou and Harry have always been playing along on camera. But with both of them, it’s all good. They love each other’s company. They’re like brothers.

Harry breathed gazing at Louis. ‘That’s why I was so distant with Madison Lou. It’s because I didn’t want to hurt you. I knew you were in so much pain.’ Harry dallied, putting his arms on Louis. ‘I meant it when I said, that until I find the perfect girl, I have you.’ He added, laughing by the last word.

Tracy snickered, ‘Goodness, we have a theatre club in the studio guys. It’s quite dramatic in here.’ She joked along, making the boys chortle with her. ‘So, since we tackled the topic, Zayn, how are you and your girlfriend? Thousands of fans wanted updates about it.’

Zayn blushed, ‘Uh, we’re okay. Happy as ever.’

‘That’s good.’ Tracy replied. ‘So we’re the other boys jealous or something. I bet they are since Avery was it? Is pretty gorgeous herself.’

Zayn chuckled softly. ‘Nah, I don’t think so. They’re all good mates.’

‘She has undeniably perfect red hair.’ Louis said.

‘She has beautiful blue eyes.’ Niall added. ‘And a slender body.’

‘Uhh, I love you Danielle.’ Liam stated, making most of them laugh.

Harry, on the other hand, didn’t want to say anything. He just doesn’t feel like saying anything at the moment. But everyone stared at him, like he forgot his lines, or he needed to say something. And so, out of his mind, he did. ‘She’s my best friend. I’m glad he’s with my brother from another mother. I wouldn’t be any happier.’ He stated, making everyone move on with the interview.

And after that question, Harry didn’t talk that much anymore. It didn’t even seem like he was there at all. It was as if he disappeared. He faded.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is for:
ERINTHEPOET9
DIND7IN
INKED ART
LUNALOVELY

Thank you so much for these people who has been reading. It means a lot to me. Swear. Thanks guys! :3