Status: Active (updated as often as I can)

Save your heart.

Reach for the sky.

As soon as we got into the living room, someone grabbed John by the back and took him away for a beer. Dakota and Garrett went somewhere, too. I found myself alone, but suddenly, someone called my name.

"Hey, Jessie!" The voice was coming from behind, so I turned back and saw Austin in a Hawaiian shirt, as Halvo.
"Hey." I smiled. I didn't remember him having that much facial hair. "Nice beard."
"Thanks! I'm trying to grow it out. Beer?" He offered.
"Yes, please." I opened the tin and took a sip.

---

"I've got some dance moves." Kennedy told me.

I had been talking to Austin for a while, until some more people arrived. Everyone was at the Halvo-Mansion. I got to talk to Eric too. What a funny guy.

"I won't believe you 'til I see them." I laughed.
"I'll leave you speechless."

I was feeling a little tipsy and we didn't even had lunch yet. But luckily, Halvo announced that we could start eating. There was a big table in the backyard full of food. Chicken wings, hamburgers, fries, and mostly, unhealthy food.

"Let's all sit and enjoy the Halvo-Menu." Eric said.

I sat between John and Garrett.

"Ooooh, I love chicken wings." Garrett said.

I laughed and turned to John.

"What was the name of the band we're seeing tonight?"
"This Century." He answered.
"And what time are we leaving at?"
"Around 5pm. What, are you already bored?"
"No! I'm just planning my next nap." I laughed. "I think I'm tired."

John kissed me on the forehead. He then kissed me on the lips. He then kissed his hamburger and I kissed mine.

---

I spent all the way back to the venue sleeping. The only thing I don't like about naps is that you don't even know what planet are you in when you wake up. But on the other hand, I was cuddled up in John, so I wouldn't really mind waking up in Saturn.

Apparently I got on John's back while I was still asleep, because when I woke up -or when Dakota woke me up- I was in a sofa, backstage.

"Finally, the Sleeping Beauty woke up!" she forced me to stand up immediately, what made me a bit dizzy. "Come here." She took me by the hand and dragged me to the next room. In which there were some guys I'd never seen before. "This is Sean."
"Hi, I'm Jess."
"Nice to meet you, Jess." He kindly smiled.
"This one's his brother, Alex. Alex, this is Jess."
"Hi, Alex." I said. He was kinda shorter than the average. Cute. His smile reminded me of his brother's.
"Hey!" He shook my hand.
"This is Ryan." Dakota said.
"Jess." I introduced myself while shaking his hand, smiling.
"Nice to meet you." He also smiled.
"And this one is Joel." He was talking to John.
"Hi." I smiled, shaking his hand.
"Nice to meet you...finally!" He said. "John's been talking about you."
"Has he?" I laughed.

---

The concert had already started. Pat was watching the guys play from one side of the stage. Garrett and Dakota went out to buy some Chinese, and the rest of the guys were on the room next to ours.

John and I were in the room where I woke up earlier, vegging out in the velvet purple couch. He had his arm around me and I had my head against his chest. His breathing relaxed me. Suddenly, the boys in the stage started to play a slow song. All I could hear was the piano. I couldn't really understand the lyrics due to the noise, but the melody was beautiful. I turned my head and looked John in the eyes.
"I love you." I whispered.
"I love you too." He whispered smiling.

We remained looking at each other for a couple of minutes. I probably had a dreamy smile on my face, which probably made me look dumb, but I didn't care. John had the sweetest smile I'd ever seen. I was so lucky. So lucky I couldn't even believe it. I loved him more than words could ever explain. It even hurt.

I sat up and kissed him. And he kissed me back. And he kissed me again. And I kissed him back again. He also sat up and held my face. His tongue was in search of mine, just as mine was in search of his. It all happened slowly. I enjoyed every second. I rested my head in a cushion and laid back. John had one of his hands in my hip, inside my shirt. I kept kissing him, he kept kissing me. The sweetest lips I ever kissed. He brushed them against mines and we both slowly sat back.

I really couldn't wait for the day it all had to happen. Not after that. Not at all.

*John*

How good did she kiss? Fuck! It all happened in a moment, unexpectedly. Oh, man, I was tipsy and horny, and the second thing wouldn't wear off anytime soon. Not after that. Not at all.

When we heard Garrett and Dakota arrive with food for everyone, I took Dakota by the hand, kissed it and walked out.

"We'll have to wait for the artists." Dakota said.

Everyone booed, but waited anyway.

---

*Jess*

We were all having dinner in that bigger room. Sean, Ryan, Joel and Alex were all sweaty and stinky, but no one seemed to care. Everyone was hungry, I guess. John and I did not move apart for the rest of the night. We chatted with Joel and some girl I didn't know, until we left.

Once we were in the car, Garrett took John, Dakota and I to the Emergency Exit. The bar we visited a couple of weeks before. We had some drinks and randomly danced. I am definitely not keen on dancing, but that's what a couple of beers do to your body.

When we got out of the bar Dakota came to me.

"I'm gonna spend the night at Garrett's."
"Have fun." I giggled.
"You have the whole house for you." She moved her eyebrows, smiling.
"Oh, ooookay. So you mean, I can take John..."
"Good guess!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! I apologize if there are any mistakes :/
Thank you very much for reading!