Status: Active (updated as often as I can)

Save your heart.

A little bit of love and a whole lot of lust.

Everyone was silent while listening to the album, you could hear murmurs once in a while, though.

The songs were great. I'd heard their previous CDs before, and I genuinely enjoyed listening to 'Black & White', but 'Pioneer' was 10x better. 20x better. 30x better. It really was an amazing album.

I knew the song following 'Misery' was 'When I'm at home'. You can't imagine how nervous, yet excited I was.

John looked at me when the song started.

I will collapse
So let's make this moment last
I am alone
No, not because I'm lost
Because I'm found
And I like the way it sounds when I'm at home
Don't say that I can't do it on my own

His voice sounded glorious.

Then you did collide
And broke through the other side
Straight through my heart
You're the ember to my flame when it gets dark
And I love the way it feels when I'm with you
And I cannot find the words, no

My sight became slightly blurry. I tried not to cry, but I couldn't help it, a couple of tears ran through my cheek. I wiped my eyes out and smiled to John.

Two-hundred thirty faces to my place,
Oh I should not be alone
I'll burn this house down, no need for walls now
When I'm with you, I'm at home

I kept listening until the song ended. I loved it. I couldn't find the words, no.

Then John's voice accompanied by a piano started playing. Thinking of you just started and I was already loving it too.

***

We were at the Emergency Exit having some drinks.

I was talking to Pat when I guy I didn't know came to talk to us.

"Hey Dirk!" Pat said.

"Hey."

"This is Dirk" Pat said.

"Jessie, right?" He said, shaking my hand.

"Right." I smiled.

The three of us talked for a while, until everyone left. As the last time, Dakota, Garrett, John and I got into Garrett's car. As the last time, John and I sat in the backseat.

"Did you like it?" He asked.

"The album?" John nodded. "It's amazing! I really really like it!"

"Glad you like it!"

"And those two songs are the most beautiful songs my ears have ever heard." I whispered in his ear as he smiled. "Oh, and 'My Heroine' turned me on. Your voice was pure sex." I kept whispering.

"Don't play with fire, kid." He said biting my lip.

"I can't wait to get burned." I mischievously smiled, then licked his lips with the tip of my tongue.

John closed his eyes and raked his right hand through his hair.

"End of the journey." Garrett said when we arrived home.

I kissed John one last time and walked out of the car. "I'll see you tomorrow." He said, winking an eye as I waved smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave a comment telling me what you think about this chapter!
I really hope you like it! Thank you so much for reading!