Status: Active (updated as often as I can)

Save your heart.

Goodbye - Part 2

Fucking Helena and John were making out. I instantly froze, and I didn't even notice I was crying until Dakota took me by the arm and dragged me outside. That's when I started to sob kind of loud. I was saying a bunch of things Dakota didn't understand, so she just hugged me while I cried. Everything in my mind was happening really quickly, I was thinking really quickly. That quickly that I don't even know what I was thinking.

"He can't fucking do this to me, Dakota." I said crying. "What the fuck am I supposed to do now? Please, can I leave? I want to go home." I kept crying. I had a headache already.

Dakota just caressed my back and kissed my forehead. She hugged me really tight. "I love you, Jessie. Drive safe, okay? I'll be home in a couple of hours." I didn't think she was doing a bad thing, not coming home with me. She still had a boyfriend, who still was leaving tomorrow. And of course she wouldn't come with me, I wouldn't let her even if she volunteered.

"Okay." I said. "I gotta take my cardigan first." I tried to smile, miserably failing.

"I can get for you if you want me to."

"No, it's fine. Thanks." I said before she kissed me on the cheek. "I just can't believe what happened yet." I kept crying for about 4 or 5 more minutes, but I brushed my tears off and blew my nose. My face was a mess now.

We went in and everyone was staring at me. My cardigan was right at the back of the room, so I had to walk through all these shocked yet sad faces looking at me.

Problems. My cardie wasn't where I left it. John approached me -everybody still looking at me- with the cardie in his hands. Anyone could tell he had had too many beers. He was more than just tipsy. "Jessie..." he said, but I cut him of.

"If that's how you wanted to spend the last day before tour with your girlfriend, being drunk and hooking up with other girls...that's fine. But you know what, John O'Callaghan? You're a fucking twat. Now go hook up with that slut again, because we're fucking done."

His face was a poem.

Before leaving, I walked to where Garrett was and hugged him. "I'm gonna miss you." I whispered to him. "Yeah, I'm gonna miss you too, Jessie, take care of my girl." He whispered back. "I will." I tried to smile, failing again.

"Have a great tour, everyone." I said holding my tears back, and walked out the door.

The instant I left that building, I started crying again. My world was shattered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mibba deleted the last two chapters, so here they are again. I'll be posting a new one this weekend, or maybe, this Friday.
What's your opinion on what just happened?