Status: Active (updated as often as I can)

Save your heart.

The love in your brother's eyes.

A week later, I was buying some groceries when I saw a familiar face on a poster outside the shop. It was the singer guy from that Spanish restaurant.

"Great!" I mumbled while typing the show info on my phone. I was totally going to go.

I told Dakota as soon as I arrived home.

"Are you free next Saturday night?" I asked her as I loaded our fridge with food.

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"Well, there's this show that I want you to come. The guy sings in Spanish, though."

"Interesting." She poured herself coffee. "I'll go." She shrugged.

"Cool, 'cause I already bought the tickets." I laughed. They were only 7$, I couldn't help myself. Dakota laughed and shook her head.

The rest of the day was not that interesting. I had lunch, watched TV, John came around and I went to sleep.

My brother called me the next morning as he wanted me to help him with some wedding stuff. Katie would be out of the country for four days because of her job. We met up outside the Starbucks near his house at 11.30 am. I was there early because I did not want to make him wait.

"You definitely look better than the last time I saw you." I smiled as he walked closer.

"Yeah, quitting my job for a while has helped." He shrugged and we walked to his car, that was parked around the corner.

I got in the car and he started the engine. "So, what are we doing today?" I asked.

"Well, not much. We just have pick my suit and try the shoes on. We picked the style already, so it's just the shoe size now." He started driving.

"Woah, I must be a great help then!" I ironically said.

"I just wanted to spend some time with my sister." He cheesily smiled at me.

"How sweet." I cheesily smiled back at him.

So, we did as he said. We picked his suit and then walked to the shoe store - it was located quite near and we did not wanna risk losing the parking spot since it was a busy street.

"Those shoes are beautiful." I said as he tried them on.

"You think?" My brother was a Converse boy, so it was rare to see him with those kind of shoes on. They were some pretty amazing shoes.

"You're gonna look all pretty on your wedding day." I chuckled.

"I hope so." He laughed.

We walked back to the car once James paid for the shoes.

"So." He said and sighed.

"So, what."

"I was thinking that you would like to see the wedding venue?" He smiled.

I widened my eyes a bit. "That's for sure, my little cowboy!" I said in a Southern accent.

"You know," he started driving "that was a pretty lame Southern accent."

"I know." I gave him an evil look.

"Plus, I don't think they use the word 'cowboy' in daily life conversations that often." He tilted his head to the side.

"Well, that's because you've never lived with a true cowboy!" I did the accent again.

"Neither have you." He laughed. I was gonna answer him and fake a little cry and talk a little more in a Southern accent, but he wouldn't give up. He would answer me every time, I knew it. He always did.

"You party pooper..." I gave him an evil look once again "I actually despise cowboy boots, if I'm honest with you." I laughed. "John has these horrible boots..."

We kept talking about random stuff until we arrived to the venue. My phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey. I went to your house but Dakota told me you were with your brother." John said.

"Yeah. I'm admiring the beauty of the chapel he's getting married at. Well, I'm about to, I'm outside."

"Cool, is it okay if I go? I've got some time to kill." He said and I gestured my brother. He was cool wit it. I didn't know why he wouldn't, but I had to ask anyway.

"Yeah, I'll text you the address. We'll be right outside."

"Alright, see you in a moment."

I texted John the address and James and I sat on the car hood for about 15 minutes until John arrived.

"Great to see you, man." He said as James greeted him.

"Great to see you too. It's taken you a while!" He responded.

"Yeah, I thought I'd do some walking." He chuckled. "Gotta exercise these legs!" He said before giving me a kiss. "Hi." He whispered as my brother suggested that we went inside.

The chapel was absolutely beautiful. I gasped when we got in. The pews were white and it had white pillars too. The pillars had little cherubs images in relief. The rest of the details of the pillars were in gold as well as the cherubs. The place were the priest would be - I didn't know how it was called- had a big organ placed in the back and it was golden too. Basically, the whole chapel was white and gold. There were some religious images relieved all over the place. None of us was really that religious - and that was kinda wrong because they were getting a religious marriage, but oh well. Everything was so beautiful, though. The smell of the chapel was amazing. I've always loved the smell of churches and such. James told us Katie chose some pink and purple pastel colored flowers to decorate the place.

"I cannot wait." I said as I put on arm around James' back and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, it looks beautiful, man." John said.

"Thanks guys." James smiled proudly.

James sat down and John held my hand and kissed me on the temple. I looked at him and smiled, only to get a smile from him back. Once again, I imagined myself marrying him, spending the rest of my life with him, and for once, I did not shake that thought out of my mind. I rested my head on his shoulder and dreamt about something that might or might not become reality.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! Don't forget to leave some feedback! It's very much appreciated! :)