Status: finn <3

You've Got Me, Right Where You Need

N I N E

The days flew by and soon enough it was Friday. I packed my things and got an early night so I would be ready for when the girls came and got me the next morning. It was just supposed to be liana but all the girls had had taken the morning off to come and pick me up. I was sat on my bed waiting when the girls burst into the room. I quickly got discharged and we made out way to liana’s car. I slid into the front passenger seat, and Charlie and Zahra crammed into the back. As we drove out of the car park I couldn’t help the laugh that escaped out of my lips. Everyone eyed me and I could feel myself blush.

“Sorry, it’s just sometimes I never thought id get out of that place.” The girls all nodded and laughed along with me.

“So ive got some news” liana said when we were about halfway home, breaking the comfortable silence that had fallen over us. We all just looked at her, ad she carried on. “Freddy asked me out” she squeaked, and in her excitement, swerved the car. We all gripped the sides of the car until she was driving straight again, and began to question her. “Ok basically, it was the last day he was booked in for, just like the finishing touches to his sleeve. We were only in there half an hour really, and I was just cleaning off the last bit of the ink and covering him up, when he asked if I was free on Saturday. He said he liked spending time with me, and wanted to get to know me better”

We all let out a chorus of “awww`s” and she blushed a deep red. The car came to a stop and we were back home. I slowly got out of the car, taking my surroundings back in. I missed being at home, and it felt unreal that I was here again. I slowly walked up the path and back inside.

“Right you” Charlie spoke to me, grabbing my arm and guiding me to the sofa “the doctors said you need to rest, so sit” she gently pushed me onto the sofa and then plonked down next to me. “Can I get you anything?” I just shook my head, remembering who comply this sofa actually was. “Are you alright?” she questioned me, concern flooding her eyes.

“Im just glad to be home” I smiled, and she pulled me into a hug. What I loved about Charlie was, she always knew what to say or not say to someone. She always had. We pulled apart and Zahra walked into the room.

“Ive gotta get to work now, but ill ring you later yeah?”

“Sure, can you tell Ella-May ill be back in on Monday” she bent down and hugged me, and when she pulled away, she held me at arms length, studying me closely.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, more than sure. I just want things to go back to normal”

“Ok” she said warily and stood up.

“I better be going too” Charlie said and hugged me once more. They both left and it was just me and liana left. We sat and watched day time TV all day. I learnt lots about houses and antiques and problem families. It was about half 5 and liana suddenly shot up from her seat.

“What am I gonna wear tomorrow?” She squeaked and started worrying. She pulled me up to her room and made me watch as she tried on a million outfits.

“Where are you even going?”

“That’s the thing, he didn’t say” she said, holding a dress up to herself in the mirror. She dropped it to the floor and turned to me in a fluster. “This is hopeless” I shook my head and grabbed her wrist, pulling her down to sit next to me.

“Listen, if he likes you, then he’s not gonna care what you wear or what you look like. None of that should really matter. Your amazing good looks are just a bonus” I added with a wink. She laughed and shook her head lightly.

“I just, ive never felt this way about a guy before. I mean, when I first saw him, I thought he was just hot, but he’s so much more than that. I know it sounds stupid cause he’s not even mine but I don’t wanna lose him”

“Well if he’s got any sense, he’ll snap you up straight away.”

“Thank you” liana said solemnly, “you always know what to say.”

We spent most of the evening trying to find something for her to wear, and we ended up still as confused as we were at the beginning. We lay in her room amongst all her clothes that were strewn across the floor, when she suddenly jumped up and ran over to her wardrobe. “give me a boost?”

I sat up and looked at her confused, but she seemed so excited about whatever she was doing, so I complied. She grabbed a bag, and once she was down, she grabbed a few things before running into her en suite. I sat on her bed and waited until she was done. After a few minutes she opened the door. She was wearing a pink and yellow floral printed dress, with a brown leather belt around the waist with matching shoes. If I would have worn it, I would have looked like some sort of hippy wanna be, but liana made it work, and it looked really good. It wasn’t too dressy, but it looked nice, like she could wear it anywhere and she would fit in. I smiled widely at her and she jumped up ad down, clapping her hands.

“why was it on top of your wardrobe?” I questioned

“I was hiding it. You know how Zahra likes to steal my stuff” she smiled, admiring herself in the mirror. she smiled once more before getting changed back. “so, we gonna clean this up?” she gestured around the room. I sighed and we spent the rest of the evening putting her stuff away.

“liana you ready yet?” I shouted up the stairs to her. It was now Saturday night and Freddy was due to be here any second. I was strewn across the sofa, watching you’ve been framed.

“yeah I’m coming” the doorbell suddenly rung, and I heard liana squeal upstairs, before running and answering it. “hey” I heard her say, her voice was slightly higher than usual, which meant she was nervous.

“hey” I heard him reply. His voice was low and slightly gravely, but somehow soft at the same time. “you look nice, you ready to go?” I heard liana giggle softly, and shook my head.

“yeah, lemme just run up and get my bag.” Liana suddenly run into the room I was in and pulled me out into the hall. “say hi to Freddy” she shouted and she ran up the stairs. I looked over at him, and almost chocked on air. He was utterly gorgeous. He had longish brown hair and bright green eyes, just like liana had told me when I was in the hospital. I coughed to make me look a little less weird and extended my hand.

“hey im violet, violet Simmons”

“hey violet, im Freddy watts, its nice to meet you” he said shaking my hand.

“you too” I smiled and liana sprinted back down the stairs. “I hope you know what your letting yourself I for” I said to Freddy and he laughed lightly. Liana just jutted out her lip, but flung her arm around my shoulder. Standing with them I suddenly felt very self conscious. They were both model material and I was stood there in a pair of shorts and a vest.

“ill be back wherever don’t wait up” she kissed my cheek before grabbing his hand and leading him out the door. Freddy turned back around and waved at me.

“ill see you around violet”

“You too and uh, good luck”

“I heard that!” liana called back, and shut the door smiling to myself. I spent the rest of my evening sitting watching some TV, trying to numb my mind. I had slept most of the day, but for some reason I was still tired. I felt myself slipping away into a pool of unconsciousness when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw josh was calling me.

“Hello” I answered, rubbing my eyes and sitting up.

“Hey, did I wake you up?”

“Yeah, but it’s alright, ive pretty much slept all day”

“Oh, alright, I was just making sure your alright, your at home now aren’t you?”

“Yup. I got home yesterday morning”

“You glad to be back?”

“Yeah, it’s nice to have things back to normal”

“You know when you’re back to work?”

“Yeah, im going back on Monday”

“You sure that’s a good idea?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Well don’t you think it’s too early?”

“No, I need to go back, I just need to be normal again” the line was silent for a while but then josh spoke again.

“Ok, well I’ll be in on Saturday, well we all will, we have another shoot”

“Sounds good” there was a rustling on the other end of the line and then it suddenly went dead. I shrugged and out the phone down, only for it to ring again a few seconds later

“Hey sorry about that, we were going through a tunnel” josh spoke o the other end. “So you up to much tonight?”

“Nope, liana’s out with her new fella, so im sat on my lonesome”

“Ahhh sounds fun” there was shouting in the background and josh started shouting back before speaking to me again. “Sorry about that, listen I have to go, so ill see you on Saturday, if not before”

“Alright ill see you soon, bye”

“Bye” he replied, before ending the call. The front door suddenly opened and liana walked into the room looking all love struck and doe eyed. She collapsed on the sofa before balling up and screaming excitedly.

“I take it from that, it went well”

“vi he’s absolutely perfect”

“so where did he take you then?”

“to a little Italian restaurant near his place. It was really quiet in there, and just perfect.” I laughed ad shook my head as she sat there smiling to herself. “so now, we need to get you a guy” she winked before getting up and running up the stairs.

It’s a shame the only guy I want has a girlfriend and wouldn’t look twice at me anyway, I thought, before turning the TV off and plodding up to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Liana's outfit

G'day people, here's another instalment, and yeah its not good or anything so im sorry an all that, this was kinda my black phase. next chapter will be a little better i hope :)

thank you too;
Charlieexo
SANTI.
RebeccaRiot!

for lovely comments.

i know i sound like im begging but i could i please have some more? i have like over 30 subscribers and the same people comment. as much as i love them, i want to hear what other people think :P

thank you again :) xxx