Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

Chapter 1

" Gee i really am going to be sick." Mikey grabed his hand and placed it over his mouth. He turned a sad looking green color.

"just hang in there bud we haven't even gotten on the plane yet." i patted him slowly. I pittied him today. The guy never like plane rides and untill now it wasn't prior he needed to go. But This was extremly important. To me. "Look M.J. were doing this for Grandma."

Mikey gave an yah-right look that took me off gard. Mikey was usaly a very predictable person in the long run. he had the same addiction habits to coffee and other unessicary things.
" No man, Your doing this for your self." His tone was low and unafraid. "you want to tell her all the things your sorry for. You want her to forgive you."

Mikey had a really scary looking face on. He was freaking me out. I mean i like to be Creeped out and all but this was to far. "Mikey im not just going there for me and you know it. How would you feel if you died and i didn't come to your funeral?"

MIkey put it through his tiny brain as if it was a hard math Question. Mikey ahd no problem with mmath but it bugged me it didn't make sence. But then again nothing did in this stupid life of mine.

"Man if i was dead i don't think i'd care who came to my funeral. In fact i dont wan"t any one to come f*** I dont even want a funeral. whats the good of having an occastion when ever one you knows comes to celebrate you and your not even there?"

So many things i wanted to say to him then so many things a little brother named Mikey so shouldn't hear.
" Well I want one I want every one to Be there.'

"Listen, I love yah Gee but all this talk about death and dying and stuff really dosent turn me on like it does to you bro."

I guess i do go a little over borad on the morailiy crap buit come on its an interesting subject. I mean no living person will never know what it feels like to die. Puzzeling I know.
" Hey Mikey Please just do this for me. Kay? Then we can go home and eat as much toast and popcicles you want."

This turned a smile to his long face.
"Coke Zero too?"
" Coke Zero too."

His Face was full of smiles You could tell a semi truck could hit him and he would still be smiling.

AS we sat in these very uncomfortable chairs i was reviewing the drawings i brought for some T-shirts i deisigned for our band. But I just scaned over the morbid pictures of a grim reeper and some skeletons holding wepons. That what i enjoyed drawing but here i felt different i didnt want to have some inocent minded children say: " Hey can i see what you drew it looks good-*gasp* MOMMY!" Not a fun expirence. Trust me.

" Okay Flight 654 to New Jersey NOW BORDING! seats 4-C to Tail." The intercom lady sounds so depressed. Once me and my friend Frank we comenting to them to lighten up. But they just looked at our all black aperal and got us kicked out of the store thinking we were on some illegal drug from cuba.

" Come on Mikey Thats us." I started to strech i herd a crak and imedetly stoped my motion.

Mikey how ever got a kick out of it eventually after the fiffty times I asked him what the problem was, he finally dicided it wasn't important and started bording the plane and sitting in some old ladys seat.

" Oh dear...Young man ...Thats my seat...." She looked cold but i couldn't tell if it was the plane, or by not having much skin on her old dried bones.

" Micheal get out of the ladys seat."
Mikey gave me the puppy dog eyes and the dropey lip.
" Pweeeeez Gewawd." He began to whine like a sad puppy. I had to close my eyes. I was really ticked right now. Mikey didn't need to take an old helpless lady's seat when he could just sit in the row behind like we were supose to. I couldn't call him one of my notorious name because #1 we have an old lady here and that was just wrong. #2 we have a dude flight atendent thing behind me with one of those yellow life vestes on.

" Mikey get the.... Oh just.....MIKEY LET THE LADY HAVE HER SEAT!"

" Sir there will be no Shouting on this plane." It was that guy whereing the life vest what a Pinhead. Acting like he owned this joint. haven't had enough coffee to tell him to F*** off.

" SIr if you will kindly take your seat." He was getting angry at me not Mikey. Boy i wanted to pumel the s*** out of 'em both but i could get arested for somthing like that and i was so posed to be on my best behavior. For grandma.