Sequel: Our Lady of sorrows

I will die in this place.

Chapter 2

Wow Gee was being one tight a** today i mean come on man the lady here cant see 4 inches infront of her glasses how is she gonna know i'm seating in "her" seat.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh!" MICHAEL! GET OUT OF HER SEAT!!!!" His face was just like the tomato he made me eat before we got on the plane he said it was better for me to have somthing healthy to throw-up, if i felt the need.

" SIR! i have to ask you to PLEASE take your seat!"

" YOu want me to take my seat. HUH! DO YAH WELL I GIVE YOU MY SEAT HERE TAKE IT," I think gerard was having a bad day. I srank into my seat a little lower. Even i could tell when to put my tail between my legs and run away when Gerard got mad but this guy, i envied his bravery, was also a fool a big ugly fool! No body confrots my Big brother and lives! do you hear LIVES TO TELL THE TALE!

" And you in the seat. could you tell this man to get to his!" the fight atendent was staring hard at me. His dark eyes hurt me as if tearing into my very being. in other words he didn't look friendly.

Gerard gave me a too big smile and his eyes got rel big and round. i Knew this look it was the "get-me-out-of-here" look he did it all the time on the tour bus when bob had to much caned string cheese.

" Umm sir," I started getting up. totally gaining brownie points with Gee for standing up for him, he owes me so bad! " i was in this ladys seat...and that guys my brother we were only joshin."

I could tell he wasn't buying the Brother thing.

" Uh hu, and im Barry Manilow."

"Really?" OH shoot i just said the stupidest thing duh hes not barry manilow-whatever-guy. It was sacasim. " I mean We could Just move to our seats now." I hung my head real low so he would feel sorry for us and let us sit where we were. Don't know why i liked this seat so much guess it had a magic touch.

Gee sat in the window seat and i got the isle, so i could get to the b-room fast. gerard was clostraphobic, I think..... Well any way he was gonna tell me somthing important i could tell.

" Thanx bro."

"Ypour welcome buddy" i nusled him against my chest, cuz he is so short. teehee. I LOVE HIM! in a brotherly way.

" FOR STARTING THE S*** I NTHE FIRST PLACE!" He pushed my body away like a toy that mom and dad thought he would like but it wasn't the"right one."

" oh," Thought i was gonna bust a tear right there but i kept it inside.