Status: Update If people are interested :)

Loverboy

***

Blaine

We walked in silence all the way back to the apartment only Katelyn’s soft sobs could be heard from behind me every now and then. I not going to lie this wasn’t how I expected to spent my morning, I’d sobered up from last night’s shenanigans. I was only going down the shop to buy some more Vodka, deciding to take the shortcut through that park was obviously the worse thing I could have done.

Katelyn followed me up the three stories of stairs that I walked up sluggishly, my hood pulled up over my head to hide my worn out hazel eyes. Katelyn hated me drinking, if she knew I’d gotten worse I’d be in for one hell of a lecture, I mean she hasn’t even seen the apartment. We’d somehow lost that bond of friendship between us way before then.

Pushing the door open I let Katelyn in before slamming the door shut making Katelyn flinch slightly, also startling the spread out Scarlet that was watching TV on the sofa. Scarlet turned to me with a scowl on her face, before her baby blue eyes found their way to Katelyn a soft smile soon replacing the scowl instantly.

“KATELYN!”

Scarlet shouted jumping up from sofa and rushing towards her best friend, her eyes cautiously trailing over Katelyn’s face and appearance before pulling her into a tight hug. Katelyn returned the hug warily at first before she let herself be comforted by Scarlet, the sobs racking over her body once again. Sick of all of this crying I left them to it, entering my bedroom and slamming the door behind me.

Image


The next thing I knew I was waking up on my bed with a throbbing pulse banging at the side of my head, rubbing the side of my head I let my tired eyes focus on the clock on my bedside table, 8pm. Shit. Slowly climbing out of bed I was just about to open my door when I heard the sounds of muffled and concerned voices on the other side.

“Sorry Kate I had to tell him he’s my best friend –“

“I’m really sorry Kate I’m not going to say anything, it’s really rough shit. Does Becca know?”

Curiosity and confusion swept over me in waves, Becca was Katelyn’s little sister. I knew that much from all the time I used to spend hanging out at her house, her family was like my second family. Thinking back to her mum and Becca made me miss the times I spent there, I didn’t even really know how we’d drifted apart so much.

“It’s alright Charlie I trust you guys. I know I don’t know what to do she won’t admit it to herself, it’s driving me mad and as for Becca she doesn’t want her to know. She wants me to keep it from her”

Katelyn responded to Charlie and Scarlet, her voice somewhat strained and worn. Even I could tell from her appearance yesterday that she looked stressed and conflicted, some part of me wanted to help her but in a few seconds that want to help her disappeared. Everything between me and Katelyn was just awkward.

“Well you know we’re here for you, if you need anything Kate right?”

“And you’re more than welcome to stay here from time to time if things get rough”

Charlie offered and I scoffed from behind my door, some interesting fucking shit would go down if Katelyn starting staying over from time to time. Katelyn sighed loudly before I heard her laugh half heartedly as I assumed Scarlet, Charlie or the both of them had given her a hug.

“Well I know what will get your mind off things, West is holding a party Millie texted me about it. You want to go?”

“Oh guys I don’t –“

I heard her begin to protest but Charlie cut in, stopping Katelyn’s immediate declining.

“Listen Kate you need to let loose, staying in will make you dwell on this shit. Come out and I promise he’ll behave”

Charlie voice lowered and I heard Katelyn’s soft giggle again and I immediately knew they were referring to me, but why? That I was unsure about

“Fine”

“Hell yes mission accomplished Agent Smith!”

“Good work Agent Lewis”

“You two are fucking weird”

Katelyn remarked before they all burst out laughing, my queue to enter becoming appropriate. Swiftly I grabbed the door knob turning it quickly to let them know I was coming out, the click averting all of their heads to face me, Katelyn’s eyes widening as I stepping out into the lounge.

“Oh he surfaces from his pit”

Charlie snidely remarked but Katelyn’s burning glare was the only thing on my mind, she thought I was eavesdropping we used to do it a lot when we were at hers. It was how we found out her Dad was cheating, however I kept my face neutral not giving anything away, she stared at me for a few more minutes before turning her attention to the laminate flooring beneath her.

“Sorry mate fell asleep, West text me there’s a party going on tonight, you game?”

“Oh really first I’ve heard of it, but yeah I guess”

Charlie replied lying point blank to my face, he knew damn well about the party. His eyes shifted nervously between Scarlet and Katelyn and after a few minutes of horrendous silence. Scarlet and Charlie stood up off the sofa, coughing subtly as they did.

“Well I better get ready then, you coming Charlie?”

“Urgh yeah I’ll go grab a shower”

“No fair! Me first!”

Scarlet shouted before they both ran off like little kids to fight over securing bathroom time, Scarlet won…Scarlet always won when it came to Charlie. Which meant me and Katelyn were left in the lounge alone, she looked everywhere else but at me, poking at her lip piercing with her tongue.

“So urm tonight should be…fun”

I muttered scratching my neck nervously, my nose scrunching up as I began to scratch. Katelyn flicked her eyes up to meet mine before rolling them, scoffing as she did so, her grey eyes focusing on one of Charlie’s stupid canvas’.

“What the fuck was that for?”

“What?”

“The fucking eye roll and scoff Katelyn?”

“Oh well you know I know you’re going to have a good time”

Anger spread across my whole body as I allowed myself to be spoken to like that by my once best friend, returning a scoff back I stood up to my full 5’8 before walking back towards my bedroom before turning to face Katelyn once last time.

“Whatever…I’m off to get ready for the ladies. God I think I’ve lost count over how many girls I’ve fucked recently ah my life’s shit”

Katelyn immediately sprung up from the sofa, rage evident on her pale English complexion. She looked like a goldfish as her mouth tried to find some words to throw at me. I couldn’t understand why she seemed pissed; she knew what I was like with girls. She said nothing however and returned back to her seat, arms firmly crossed over her petite frame angrily.

“That’s exactly why we’re not friends anymore, you’ve changed”

I swear I heard her whisper behind my back; however I shrugged it off lifting my shoulders before going to get ready.

Image


Entering the packed warehouse I instantly left Scarlet, Charlie and Katelyn as I spotted Jake and West huddled in a corner of the packed dance floor. Pushing through the mass of sweaty partiers I made my way over to my band mates and I noticed a small plastic square of drugs being shown to Jake, his eyes lighting up as he saw the goods.

“Mind if I join in on some of that?”

I asked seriously I knew Jake and West did drugs and I kept their secret from all the others, however I expected in return they’d let me have me some too. They never did, always said I was too young or whatever drunken excuse they’d come up with, instead pawning me off with some of their left over alcohol.

“When you’re a bit older kiddo! Oh by the way when we get back quick band meeting I got news”

West mocked ruffling up my hair as him and Jake just laughed at their actions, it took the piss if I’m being honest. They always treated me like a little kid, as they high fived one another, they stashed the drugs in West’s pocket before rushing outside for privacy.

About 15 minutes later I had chugged back a few beers accompanied by a few shots of JD, the rage inside me over West and Jake only amplified. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a brunette from a few weeks ago staggering over towards the exit where West and Jake went out of, she was West’s little project and if he had just sniffed a few lines, the brunette was in for one hell of a ride. However I also noticed Millie making her way across towards me, her tiny figure rising up on her tiptoes desperately scanning the crowd that had gathered on the dance floor, she was obviously looking for West.

“Hey Blaine you seen West?”

She asked me curiously, how could she not click or guess what West was doing behind her back. Millie for as long as I had known her always made it her mission to make everyone happy, which meant she was clueless when it came to West and his dealings, I was always meant to be the scapegoat – the one who lied to Millie and helped West go free, but not tonight.

“Yeah he’s gone outside for a few minutes”

“Oh okay, if he’s gone out there smoking I’ll kill him”

That’s the least of your worries I thought to myself as I watched Millie push her way through the sea of people towards the back exit, Jake coming back in at the same time, his eyes bulging wide and a stupid grin like a Cheshire cat on his face.

Watching on in amusement I observed how Jake desperately tried to stop Millie from stepping foot outside, how Millie pushed him away confusion sweeping over her face as she managed to push past Jake and ran straight outside to where West was probably fucking the brunette, I hoped.

Jake stormed over towards me, rage clearly evident in his dark brown eyes – this could not be good. His tattooed knuckles white as he clenched them, biting down on his lip to stop the cussing words he wanted to scream at me.

“Dude! What the hell! I thought you were covering for us, you know that is always the deal”

“I did! I told her you were at the Bar and West had gone to the toilet”

I lied to his face but he didn’t need to know that, I was sick of the way they treated me and if they wanted me to stay in this band, they better start including me in shit. Jake sighed heavily his muscular chest instantly falling and rising, he made me look like a stick compared next to him with my tiny frame.

“Sorry dude didn’t mean to flip”

“No it’s fine I told her that but she obviously had other ideas”

I said gesturing towards the back exit outside of which Millie had just walked out of, Jake followed my eyes towards the exit too before nodding solemnly.

“We just got to hope West doesn’t get caught otherwise its hell for all of us”

As soon as the words left Jake’s mouth a loud list of profanities escaping from two people disturbed the whole party atmosphere. It ironically was happening between two familiar blondes, a guilty looking brunette instantly running out of the warehouse with dishelved hair.

“Shit”

Jake muttered under his breath as he dropped his head down low, I did the same to match – both of us avoiding West’s burning stare that was being sent our way.

“She meant nothing to me babe, you know it’s only you I love”

“Bullshit West, how do I know she’s not the only one you’re shagging behind my back. You can fuck off somewhere else tonight, we’re over!”

Millie shouted pushing West hard in the chest as he simply rolled his eyes at her nonchalantly. West adjusted the fake geek glasses up his nose, Millie scoffed as the whole party watched as she stormed off and out of the party, everyone’s gaze returned to watch West as soon as Millie was gone – each silently betting on his reaction.

“Let’s party you fuckers!”

Everyone never uttered a word as the beats from the DJ booth filled the uneasy atmosphere I had unknowingly created; West downed a shot of JD from an innocent by stander before he began his rampage over towards me and Jake.

“You were meant to fucking cover for me!”

West spat as he pushed me on the shoulder knocking me off balance slightly, Jake helped me steady myself before he placed a firm hand on West’s chest.

“Listen he told Millie you went to the toilet, she must have decided to go outside. There was nothing none of us could have done; it’s not his fault West”

Jake explained calmly into West’s ear as to not draw anymore unnecessary attention to ourselves, West nodded in understanding before looking at me apologetically – now who felt guilty.

“Sorry dude I just jumped to conclusions anyway I’ll have her back by the end of the week just you wait”

“Let’s go talk to Scarlet, Charlie and Katelyn come on”

Jake suggested to break the tension, even if they did just witness what happened they wouldn’t judge or question – even if Millie was Scarlet and Katelyn’s best friend. We just weren’t the group of friends who were like that, Katelyn and Scarlet would just keep their opinions to themselves.

“Hey guys!”

Jake shouted over the music animatedly, I watched how he engulfed Katelyn into a tight hug, shook hands with Charlie and hugged Scarlet. I just waved as I’d came here with them and been with them before the party. West however muttered a short hello before coming increasingly interested in his shoe laces beneath him.

Scarlet’s eyes flickered between us all, contemplating how to break the awkward tension that was lingering over all of our heads, she looked at Charlie on more time but he just shrugged his shoulders at her silent plea.

“Let’s go do shots!”

She declared before we all nodded our heads in agreement and eagerly we all walked over to the bar, West immediately speaking in hushed tones with the bartender.

“Order anything you want we have a free bar!”

West declared before shots of vodka got placed before our gleaming and cautious eyes.

“I’m not too sure about this West”

Scarlet drawled out her Welsh accent thick out here in the middle of London, West shrugged his shoulders uncaringly before being the first to down his shot before slamming down the shot glass on the wooden bar, Katelyn was the next to follow as our shocked expressions watched on as her empty glass joined West’s.

“What?”

Katelyn addressed all of us as we shrugged our shoulder trying to act like we were shocked or concerned with what she had just done, Katelyn was never really a big drinker. Soon after we all followed suite including a reluctant Scarlet as she was the last to slam down her glass, scrunching up her cherub cheeks as the burning of the vodka travelled down her throat.

Image


3 hours later and nearing 2 in the morning and the drinks were still in fast supply, all of us way beyond intoxicated and nowhere near in our right minds to do anything – or be responsible for our actions.

“West no offence but how are you expecting to pay for our tabs at the end of this?”

“Oh that’s what this band meeting was about; I got this whole place and tabs for free considering that we play a free gig for them this Friday”

Jake and I nearly joked on our drink of JD and coke, ever since we started this band all we seemed to do was perform free gigs, we never got paid because West owed people so many favors.

“Oh right okay what time?”

“Around about 8 we go on”

I and Jake nodded our heads in understanding as we tried to keep our cool. West then slid off the barstool and approached Charlie at the far end.

“Charlie boy you up for photographing for us this Friday, you’ve always done a good job beforehand”

“Yeah I suppose”

The deal between Charlie and West was sealed with a friendly handshake that West did with all of us – Me, Jake and Charlie. Katelyn finished off her drink of Vodka and lemonade before deciding to call it a night, she slipped off her stool and hugged everyone except me, and she whispered something inaudible into Charlie and Scarlet’s ear.

“I think I’m going to go home sort stuff out, but thanks for the offer Charlie”

Katelyn left with much difficulty but managed to eventually, Scarlet taking the opportunity to order another glass of Malibu and coke.

“Maybe you should maybe think about talking to your parents, sort things out?”

Charlie spoke to Scarlet who had her head resting on her arm on the bar, at them words her head shot up in fury, a glare on her face as she scoffed at Charlie in her drunken stupor.

“Who suddenly made you tell me what to do, swap sides to my parents now have we? If you want me out of the flat Charlie you only have to say!”

Scarlet shouted at him as Charlie looked on in shock, his eyebrows furrowing together at her drunken outburst before he responded just as loud.

“I’m not telling you what to do, I’m making you think of Thomas! I’ll always be on your side Scarlet you know that, I not trying to kick you out either I’m just trying to be sensible!”

“So what! Now I’m not sensible? You know I love Thomas and wouldn’t have left him if I didn’t have to, bye Charlie”

Scarlet stormed off her seat and out of the warehouse like Millie had done hours previously, Charlie sighed to himself before he began to go after her but I stopped him.

“Don’t mate you’ll just make things worse I’ll go make sure she gets back to the flat alright?”

Charlie nodded his head sadly before sitting back on his seat, drinking the shot of unknown liquid West and Jake had set before his tiresome eyes. Shrugging on plaid shirt I staggered out of the warehouse, stepping outside the cold temperature hit me in the face instantly and I rubbed my arms in an attempt to warm up.

Heading straight to the skate park as I knew that was where Scarlet would be heading to, surely enough as rounded the corner there she was sitting on top of a ramp, how she got up there in heels is beyond me – but she had managed it.

“Hey”

I spoke as she turned her attention towards me before scoffing and rolling her piercing blue eyes for affect.

“What do you want Blaine?”

She slurred whilst slipping the black studded high heels off of her feet, her black dress riding up slightly to expose her thigh as she bought her feet up closer to her.

“Came to take you back to the flat”

“Charlie asked you to right?”

“No actually I offered”

“Oh how very noble of you, let’s just go”

She slid down the skate ramp getting up to her feet slowly and carefully before she stumbled off in front of me and began walking back towards the flat, me following behind. Once we got back to the flat we both stumbled with our keys to see who was less drunk and able to open the door, Scarlet managed to get the door unlocked eventually.

Charlie obviously wasn’t back yet as the apartment was empty and nothing had been touched since we last left, Scarlet slipped of her shoes before rushing over to the sofa and collapsing down onto it. She pulled the hair tie out of her Scarlet red hair as she let it fall down around her. Biting my lip I desperately tried to suppress my hungry desires.

“Blaine?”

“Huh?”

“Can you undo my zip?”

She asked as she held up her hair as she sat upright on the sofa, exposing the lengthily zip on the back of her dress, swallowing the lump in my throat I walked over and sat on the arm of the sofa as my nervous, drunken fingers fumbled with her zipper.

Once I undid the zipper she dropped her hair and turned around to face me, her deep blue eyes staring into mine. She smiled quickly before turning her back to me and standing up off the sofa, her dress falling down slightly, standing up I couldn’t resist myself.

“Aren’t I even going to get a thanks?”

“Thanks”

She drunkenly slurred before heading off towards her bedroom slowly, grabbing her by her wrist and spinning her round I slipped the one arm of her dress down seductively as I drew circles on her bare collarbone.

“That’s not what I had in mind”

She looked up at me full of curiosity and I took that moment to press my lips aggressively against hers, I was drunk and knew this would be a big mistake – but at this moment in time I couldn’t give a shit. Surprisingly in her drunken state too she began to kiss back just as aggressively and without a word spoken between us, I swiftly cupped her ass lifting her up and she in turn wrapped her legs tightly around my waist. With that I walked over towards my bedroom using my foot to slam the door behind us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah haven't updated for ages so sorry!
Blaine
Scarlet

And and and I know you've all been thinking where the hell are YMA6 in this? How would you like it if I said next update?

I have 106 readers on this! Thanks so much!
And to my 6 subscribers you rock :3

Comment please?
Title Credit: BMTH - Fuck