‹ Prequel: Hymn For The Missing
Status: Completed

I'll Never Be The Same

Two

The whole day passed by in a blur. We had went to the mall to do some various shopping around, ate lunch, and then we went to the lake. The water was far too cold to get in, we just sat and took in the scenery.

I was laying on a blanket, my eyes were closed. I let out a small sigh and looked at my watch; five p.m. I then looked at Michael. He was laying there, listening to his Ipod with his eyes closed. He then opened them and smiled at me.

"Tommy is throwing a party at his place tonight." He began, "Wanna go?"

I sighed slowly, "Do we have to?" I asked as I laid back onto the blanket.

"Yes. You know Tommy always throws the best parties around here." He said, shoving the Ipod into his pocket.

I gave in, and got up to put everything back into the car. Something told me that I shouldn't go, but I just ignored it, pushing it to the farthest part of my mind. I got into the drivers seat and started the car, turning on the radio.

We started the hour long drive to Tommy's house. As soon as we turned onto his street, I noticed that the road was covered in vehicles. He must have been throwing one hell of a party.
I found a place to park finally, and we both got out of the car, walking up the block to Tommy's house.

We walked inside, greeted by Tommy himself and other fellow party-goers. Soon we had drinks in our hands.

Have you ever had one of those angel and demon moments? You know, the angel is on one side of you and the demon is on the other? Always go with the angel. It makes life so much simpler