Vice Versa

001.

I cracked my eyes open. I gave out a sigh of contentment in this utterly comfortable bed. It was just as soft and silky as a feather. I felt an arm slither around my waist. I frowned. I usually slept alone. I looked down to find a female hand and wrist, with nicely manicured nails and a ring resting on her ring finger. What the fuck? I was not a lesbian or the kind to go off with married people.

“Hello baby, how are you?” I heard her voice whisper huskily behind my ear. I froze. I didn’t know what to do. Something about her voice suggested that she knew me well. But I had no clue who she was.

“Brian?” She repeated. That was it! Brian wasn’t my name and I was in some fucked up dream. I shot up from the bed to find a blonde lying in the bed next to me, naked. Just then, I realised my body felt strange. I felt bigger and taller than I normally was. I looked down and found that I had a chiselled chest with tattoos webbing across my chest and sleeves. I pulled the blanket off my lower half. Dear God…

I quickly pulled the blanket back over myself. Where was I? Who was this woman in the bed? Heck, who was I? The room is wholly unfamiliar. The room was white with some purple and brown accents. Modern furniture adorned the room. That indicated that the place was wealthy.

“Hold on… err… I need to piss and…” I fumbled to the woman in the bed. I got up, forgetting I was naked and completely disregarding that fact. I rushed to the door which I hoped was the en suite bathroom. My hopes were answered when I opened to a marbled bathroom. I turned to the sinks next to the door and finally had a look at myself.

The first thing I noticed was my face. It had a nicely chiselled cheeks and a sharp jawline. Chocolate brown eyes stared back at me in the reflection. It shone a reddish gold under the fluorescent light. Slight freckles littered my button nose and cheeks and forehead. My lips were pink and thin. I had black hair that was in a disorderly fashion with remains of hairspray and gel, possibly from yesterday. I gasped. I didn’t know what happened, but apparently, I had turned into a very good looking man overnight.

I stepped back to study my body. I was fairly tall, average, you could say. I had a strong prominent chest and muscled arms. I studied the colourful tattoos on my arms. Monsters of all sorts and colours swirled up my arms. I looked at them with intense attention. They were intricate.

Oh my fucking God. What happened? I began to breathe rapidly. I had no clue what was going on. I felt so alien in this body. None of it felt like mine. It was too big, my chest felt so empty and foreign and in between my legs felt crowded.

You see, Before all of this happened, I had tits, long dirty blonde hair, roughly 5 feet 5 in, and a vagina. I was a woman called Alice Hedges. I never had black hair, tattoos or freckles or even a dick for that matter. I gripped the edge of the sink, trying to regulate my breathing.

“Calm down, Alice, calm down.” Ugh, my own name sounded strange out from my lips. Even my voice was different. It was manly and rough. So unlike to my own. I needed to piece together what happened and who I was and where I was. So, I was a man called Brian with a wife in the bed in the room beyond. I was wealthy. What else?

I looked down on my tattoos to figure out anything from his identity. My chest said ‘Forever’. No help. I turned around to find a shoddy tattoo on my upper back saying ‘Haner’. Possibly my last name. Ugh, this wasn’t helping. I rubbed my hands over my face, pulling at my roots, trying to control my urge to scream and wreck the bathroom in frustration.

“Brian? Are you okay? You’re acting funny today.” The wife opened the door slightly, finding me bent over the sink, still pulling my hair. I looked up back to the mirror to the unfamiliar reflection.

“I don’t know…” my words was carried out from the man in the mirror. It was perplexing on how my movements were exact like the reflected person. It was almost animated.

“What’s wrong?” she persisted.

“Uh… I…” I decided to make up an excuse. “I hit my head yesterday, I don’t know, I can’t remember anything. I don’t even remember where I am and…” I began babbling, my voice drenched with honest worry and fear.

“Shh, Brian, you’re okay, you’re in your house… Um…”

“Like I had figured that already?”

"Okay, sorry, I just… how did you hit your head?”

“I can’t remember.”

“Okay, um…”

“What’s your name?”

“Michelle.” She said, surprised. I sighed. What could I do?

“Who am I? I know my name But-“ I was interrupted by a gasp from a shocked Michelle.

“How much did you forget?!”

“Uh…”

“Goddamn it, I need to call Matt and Val.” She disappeared from the bathroom. Who were Matt and Val? What did I do to get me in this fucked up situation? A phone rang on the bedside table next to the supposedly my bed. I groaned and lumbered over to it to pick up the phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Treasure or Trash?
Thanks!

Comments/subs = <3