Status: Active, may take a while to update without comments + subscribers! Plus I have lots of other stories to write!xx

Change.

3.

Once Inside I ran to the living room where Sophie and Alex were. They weren't watching a film because they were probably waiting for me to tell them the news, however they were watching the music channel. 
'All the Guys are coming to Australia to!' I shouted.
'Whoop!' Shouted Alex, and then she did her little celebration dance.
We were all dancing round now. We'd turned the tv up, so the music filled the whole room. Sophie was head banging and Alex and me just messed around.

I fell back on the sofa, shattered.
'i'm going outside on the laptop to look for flights and hotels. I'm so excited!'
I bolted upstairs with whatever energy was left inside me, and grabbed the laptop, the plug dragging and banging on the floor. I was trying to rush down the stairs as fast as I could, but being stupidly fast I ended up tripping over the plug, missing a step and falling forward. I landed fine luckily but I hit my head off the banister. My head throbbed but I ignored it and continued to walk to the living room.   

The music was still blasting and Alex and Sophie were now both head banging like loonies. I laughed to myself, and then opened the door to the garden again. It wasn't so cold outside, but it was cold enough to need a hoodie or jacket. I went without, because I knew Justin would probably come and warm me up sooner or later. I switched the laptop on, plugged it in using the extension lead, still watching the guys all still playing, oblivious to me being in the garden. They were still all topless, sweat dripping down there bodies, everyone of them's hair flopped back, to prevent it sticking on their forehead. I sneaked back indoors and grabbed the girls, stopping them head banging, which gave them the chance to give me several complaints.
'come look at the guys.' I said, finally letting them go, once outside.
Both of their mouths dropped.
'They are so hot.' Sophie said.
'I know right, you two are so lucky your dating one of them, There's just me and Christian left.' Alex looked down.
'Just you wait and see.' I said, turning Alex around to face me. 
'You think?' Alex replied.
Alex was now staring at my forehead, and I felt the throbbing pain once again.
'What have you done to your head?' Alex asked.
'I hit it off the banister when I was racing down the stairs. I'm fine, don't worry.' I reassured her. 'You two staying out here to stare?'
'Hell yes!' Alex replied.
'Well come sit by me with the laptop, you'll get a better view.' 
They both followed me down the steps to the swinging chair where the laptop had been set up. Alex and Sophie sat at the other end to me because it was closer to them. There eyes were glued to them, and everytime I looked at them, they didn't blink once.
♠ ♠ ♠
Managed to post a chapter at my friends house :L
comment&subscribe :)

LaurenBieber2010 xxx