Status: Active, may take a while to update without comments + subscribers! Plus I have lots of other stories to write!xx

Change.

4.

The guys didn't play properly after a while and gave up to come sit with us. Cody sat between Sophie and Alex, Justin sat to my left, Christian to my right, with Alex sitting on Christian's right. I loaded up some of the hotels I'd been looking at, and everyone peered over to the screen.
'I stayed there on my last tour.' Justin said, pointing at the screen. 'We should go there it's awesome!' 
'Anyone not want to go there?' I asked.
There was silence.
'Guess I'm booking here then!' 
Everyone nodded. I suddenly thought about the rooms, would we all share? Would we go In pairs? I checked if the hotels did big rooms. We could all share, but have our own rooms, with single beds? They did that sort of room, thank god.
'Christian!' I whispered.
He turned his head to face me.
'Do you want to share a room with Alex? There's single beds!' I explained.
'Sure!' he said.
'So what date shall we go? We don't want it to clash with your famous time table this year.'
I had thought about this to. As Cody, And Justin were so famous they would have to do things with their careers, tours, photoshoots, write songs, anything, and they would have to fly to different countries to persue these careers. 
'I've got two months off before I go back to all the work again. We should go as soon as possible though so we can spend as much time there as possible.'
I nodded. 'Justin?' 
'I've got just a month left, so we should do what Cody says.'
'Oh.' I said, upset.
'Don't worry baby, I'll make it up to you, I promise.' Justin said.
'It's not your fault Justin, you have all those fans to look out for.' I expained, then leaned back on his chest.
'But I've got you aswell baby.' Justin replied, playing with my hair, pulling my fringe back out of my face.
Oh no.
'What have you done to your head?' Justin said, gently rubbing his fingertips over were I hit it.
It hurt, I have to admit, but I didn't want Justin to worry about me to much.
'I fell down the stairs, I'm fine.' I explained. 'So next week?'
Everyone nodded. I checked the flights before booking the room, and they were all perfect. We would be flying next week, quite early on Friday morning. We also arranged for a taxi to take us to our local airport, and a taxi from Australia's airport to the hotel we would be staying at.

I was the most excited out of all of us. I carefully ran up the stairs to mine and Justin's room, to look for possible clothes to take, and which I wouldn't need once I was there. I opened up all my wardrobes and pulled out my shorts, vest tops, small cardigans incase. I didn't need to fold or iron any of my clothes because they were all ready folded in my wardrobe and ironed from last time I'd worn them. Most of my clothes were useless in Australia so it looked like I'd need a good shop with the girls once we were there, plus I needed a suitcase before we left. I didn't know why I was pulling out my clothes I could take, there was no case to put them in yet, so everything had to go back in eventually. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter posted :) yeah I'm really bored here!
Comment&Subscribe :D

LaurenBieber2010