Status: Complete. :(

I Need You, Just Like You Need Me.

My own misery is taunting me.

Rory's POV-

I sat on the bed across from John. I brought my knees up to my chest, and wrapped my arms around them. I just wanted to hide my face, and disappear.

I just wanted to curl up and die.

It stayed silent, until John decided to break it. "Why?" He asked, his eyes burning into me.

"I don't know." I sniffled. "I just wasn't happy anymore."

"I don't get it though. You seemed just fine."

"Some days, I don't want to look in the mirror." I started. "Some days, I just don't want to wake up at all."

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, shaking his head.

"Because you would have flipped. I cut because I didn't want to deal with things. I had to find a way to get my thoughts together, cutting helped that."

"What if you went to far?" He asked, dropping his head down. "Rory, what if you would of-" He paused. "I can't lose you... I need you, Rory."

"I'm sorry, John."

"You wanted to die?"

"I-I didn't w-want to... It's just, if I did... I wouldn't have cared." I said, feeling the tears begin to fill my eyes again.

He sighed, and rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't know what to do."

"Do we have to tell the guys? I really don't want them to." I pleaded with him.

"I don't know yet... But I'm going to get you help." He informed me.

"No!" I shouted. "I don't want to, I don't need it!"

"Rory, are you kidding me?" John scolded. "Look at your wrists... You need it."

I began to cry again, and I fell back on my bed. John fell down next to me, and held my hand. "I know this is hard, but I'm going to be here for you."

"John, just leave me." I cried, turning away from him. "I'm too broken, there's no point trying to fix me."

"I'll never leave you alone." John said, wrapping his arms around me. I wiped my eyes, and turned back to him. He attempted a smile, but I didn’t bother with faking one. I rested my head next to his, and closed my eyes.

"We will finish this later." He whispered, before kissing my head.

•••

Garrett and Pat woke us up, a couple hours later. They walked into the room, and Pat started jumping on the bed. "Wake up!" He sang, as he continued to jump.

John groaned, "Get out." As he kicked Pat, making him fall off the bed.

"Ouch." Pat whined. "Jerk."

Garrett rolled his eyes, and helped Pat up. "What are you guys doing in bed? It's so early." He asked.

"Uh, we were, um, napping." John said, rubbing his eyes.

"Oh la la!" Pat joked.

"Pat, get out." John said calmly.

"We came to see if you guys wanted to go to the pub, down the street." Garrett stated.

John was sitting up now, and he glanced back at me. "I think we'll pass." He told them.

"Oh come on, you guys can cuddle later." Pat teased.

"Pat, Get the fuck out." John said once again, shaking his head.

"Fine, but Harlow will be disappointed." Pat said, before exiting the room.

I sighed, bringing my hands to cover my face. I completely forget about Harlow being here. If she finds out what I have been doing, she will kill me. John lowered himself down to me, "What's wrong?"

"Harlow."

"I won't tell her." He whispered.

I looked at him, and attempted a smile. "Thanks."

"But you have to get help." He reasoned. "I'll go with you, but you have to take it seriously."

"Fine." I muttered.

"Good.” He smiled, and then kissed my cheek. He laid back down next to me, and asked, “When do you want to get out of bed?”

“Never.” I mumbled.

“Stop it.” John said. “Get up, I’ll make you some tea, and we can discuss what we are going to do.”

He got off the bed, and held his hands out, for me to take. I grabbed his hands, but pulled him back towards the bed. “Can we just wait until they leave?”

“Yeah, we can wait.” He said, sitting back on the bed, next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh, this is soooooo short, I'm sorry ;/

IM SEEING THE MAINE TOMORROW!!!! So I'm updating all my The Maine fics!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go check out Like We Did When We Were Young It has The Maine, so check it out?

Thanks for reading!!! :) Comment?