Baby Blue Eyes

Deja Vu

“What are you trying to say Zach?” He got down on one knee. “I’m saying that I want you to be my wife. I’ve always wanted you to.” He pulled out a box that looked familiar, it was the one he took out when we were in high school. “Logan, will you make me the happiest guy ever and marry me?” He opened the box and revealed the ring that I once wore every day. I nodded yes and he sprung up and gave me a hug and a kiss. Then he slid the ring on my finger. “I missed this ring.” I told Zach and he smiled. Just then Ben, Scott, Daniel and Jeremy came through the door. “Oh, hey Zach. What are you doing here?” Ben said. Zach took my left hand and lifted it up to show the ring. “Ohhhh. I see you two worked things out.” Ben smiled and Jeremy said, “We’ll just leave you two alone.” Then they walked back out the door. I heard the car start and drive off. “So now we’re alone.” Zach said with a smirk on his face. I put my arms around his neck and he leaned his forehead against mine. “I love you Logan.” “I love you Zach” He leaned in for a kiss but I turned my head. “What? My fiancé doesn’t want to kiss me?” Zach laughed. “No it’s just, you have to go back to Florida. Like now. Your band and your fans need you. You weren’t supposed to leave in the first place.” Zach wrapped his arms around me. “But I need you. I don’t want to go back to Florida. I want to stay here with you. We can get a house and grow old together. Just you and me. We can have a great life together. But if I go back to Florida, I continue touring. And if I continue touring I can’t spend every second of the rest of my life with you.” I smiled and kissed his cheek. “I love that you want to give up your life for me, but you can’t and I won’t let you.” “Well, can we at least have a good night before I go back on tour?” I nodded and Zach and I went upstairs. I know what you’re thinking and no, that did not happen. We just cuddled in my bed and watched TV then talked for a while. We talked like normal people in a normal relationship. I totally forgot the fact that my new fiancé was Zach Porter and was getting more famous by the minute. I hate to admit it, but people know Allstar Weekend. Whether they like them or not, they know them. I woke up the next morning cuddled up next to Zach. I started to get up but Zach had his arm around me. I laid back down and within a few minutes, Zach woke up. “Good morning.” “Mornin babe.” I gave him a kiss. “Did you know we’re engaged?” He said excitedly. I nodded. “Yep. I’m finally engaged to the man of my dreams.” Zach smiled. “I like the sound of that.” Then I realized that Zach still had his arm around me. “Yeah so you want to let me go?” I asked. “Nope!” He pulled me in closer. “I’m never going to let you go.” He winked. “I don’t want you to but…” Zach frowned. “Yeah I know.” We got up and went downstairs to get breakfast. I was about to sit down on my couch when I noticed that Scott was there. “Ohmygosh! Scott! I’m so sorry! I forgot that you were supposed to be sleeping in my room!” Scott laughed and said in his adorable southern accent, “It’s okay Logan. The couch was pretty comfy. I may have back pain tomorrow but right now I’m fine.” “Alright, well I’m making you breakfast so get up in like 10 minutes.” I walked into the kitchen and started making pancakes. Zach sat down at the table and started reading the paper. “This is how it should be.” Zach said. I turned around and gave him a questioning look. “Us, together.” I walked over to him and sat on his lap. “Me making you breakfast?” “Exactly.” I got back up and continued making pancakes. A little later the guys woke up and had breakfast. Zach and I went for a walk in the park. “When do you leave?” “In a couple hours.” We sat down at a bench by a fountain. “They guys will be so pissed at you for leaving.” Zach smiled. “I know, but it was worth it.” I leaned over and kissed him. “I don’t know what I’ll do when you’re gone.” “Come on tour with me.” I sighed, “Can’t” “Please!” He begged. “Zach, you know I can’t go on tour with you. I’m not in the band.” I argued. “But I want you to come with me. I don’t know what I’d do without you.” I put my head on Zach’s shoulder. “How about you finish the Selena tour, and then take some time off for our wedding and honeymoon.” “Okay sounds like a plan. But 3 months to plan our wedding?” “I’ll do it. Don’t worry.” I assured him. “I hope.” I muttered. Apparently Zach heard. “How about we just have a small wedding. Just you, me, our families and the guys. A nice, small, romantic wedding.” “I’d like that.”