Baby Blue Eyes

Just a dream

I’m just sitting on my couch, watching That 70’s show. I feel extremely thirsty so I get up and walk into my kitchen to get some water. I grab a glass and fill it up. As I’m about to drink my water the lights go off. It becomes pitch black in my house. I start to panic. Then I hear the sound of someone coming into my house. I immediately freeze. I can see a dark figure walking past the kitchen. I accidently drop my glass in fear which results in the glass cup shattering on the floor. I hear a man’s voice yell and see that dark figure run into the kitchen. I still can’t move. My feet are stuck in place. The figure walks closer and closer to me. Soon enough I can feel its warm breath on me. The figure takes out an object and clicks it. He holds up the lighter to you can see his face. The only thing I can see is the faint outline of the man’s face. I try to scream but he grabs neck. The lights turn back on and he pins me up against the wall. I try to get free but his grip is tight. I look up at the man’s face and I see that it’s Conrad. “Conrad? What are you doing here?” I say, trying to be calm. I know Conrad and I know how to get out of this situation. “I’m here to see you silly.” Conrad says with a smirk on his face. “I couldn’t resist seeing you.” He adds while running his hand up my thigh. I try once more to get free but instead he grabs me and throws me into the counter. I hit my head hard on the granite. I yelp in pain. That only made Conrad smile. I get up and he grabs my arm. I try and run away but he spins me around. “Trying to run away huh? Well, you’re not going to be doing that.” He lifts up his right hand and smacks me hard on the side of my face. I cringe in pain. He grabs me again and pulls me into my room. He shoves me down onto the bed. “Conrad stop!” I yell. “Oh, I’m not Conrad.” Says the man that I thought was Conrad. “Who are you then?” “You don’t need to know.” He says with a smirk on his face. The man pulls some duct tape out and starts tying me up. “Now what should I do to you today?” He says once he finished tying me up. I don’t dare say anything. This Conrad look-alike is extremely dangerous and he could so many things to me. “I know.” The man pulls out his gun. I have no idea where he is keeping all this equipment. He turns towards me and aims the gun at my head. He gets ready to shoot me when someone bursts through the door. It’s Zach. Zach and the man start fighting with each other and in the end Zach ends up with the gun. He aims it at the man and shoots him. The guy falls to the ground and bleeds out. Zach drops the gun and runs over towards me. “Logan are you alright?” He says while he unties me. “Yeah I’m fine.” Once I’m untied I give Zach a huge hug. Once I release I look into his eyes. He does the same. “I’m glad you’re alright.” He says, smiling. It’s good to see a smile after what just happened. “Thanks for coming to save me.” I respond. “I had to. I’m your knight in shining armor and you’re my princess.” I feel myself starting to blush. “Zach, I love you.” I say looking into his eyes. Zach smiles. He lifts my chin at stares into my eyes and says, “Logan, I don’t love you.” He starts laughing. “How could you ever think that I loved you? Have you seen yourself.” He says between bursts of laughter. I feel my heart drop and I run out of my room. I look behind me and see Zach still cracking up. I run outside. I stand on my porch and feel everything shaking. Once again my feet are glued to the floor. I try to move and yell but I can’t. Everything starts shaking violently and I hear my name being called in the distance. I look around and see no none. There’s no one in the street or in their yards. They all vanished. The shaking stops and I take a step forward. As soon as I do the steps vanish and I fall into a deep dark trench.