Baby Blue Eyes

I need to win her back

As I approach the bottom the trench I wake up. I woke up with the feeling like I was falling, therefore I put my hands out in front of me which resulted in hitting someone. I look over to see who I hit and it’s Cam. He has a concerned look on his face. “Logan are you ok? You were yelling in your sleep and I kept trying to wake you up.” That’s probably why I was shaking and heard my name being called. “Yeah I’m ok I just had a nightmare.” I say while yawning. “Yeah I can tell.” Cam says, laughing a little. “What was it about?” He asks. I was dreading that question but it seemed like he really wanted to know. I sat up. “Umm, well a guy that looked like Conrad but wasn’t Conrad came into my house and tried to kill me but Zach shot him and then I told Zach I loved him but he laughed at me and then I ran out of my house and fell into a trench. It was scary.” I said and was soon out of breath. Cam looked at me with a confused look. “Weird.” He mumbled. I laughed and soon Cam started laughing too. “Wait so why are you here?” I asked, trying not to sound rude because I definitely wanted him to be here. “Umm I came by as your mom was leaving and she told me to wake you up and I came upstairs and you were yelling.” I nodded in satisfaction. We decided to make breakfast which actually turned out ok. After breakfast I took a shower and got dressed. I was still thinking about my dream. Would Zach laugh at me if I told him I loved him? Wait, do I love Zach? This is all so confusing. As I walked downstairs Cam noticed that I was in deep thought. He patted the spot next to him on the couch and asked what’s wrong. I told him that I was thinking about my dream and wondered if it meant anything. Being the great guy he is, Cam gave me some advice which made me feel better. A little bit later, Zach texted me and asked if I wanted to hang out with him today. I declined because I was hanging out with Cam and I didn’t want to ditch Cam. I hope Zach isn’t mad.
Zach’s P.O.V
I’m so mad at Cam right now! He’s been spending a lot of time with Logan lately and now she blew me off to hang out with him. He better not be stealing her from me. I knew I should have done something when he told me that I should ask her out soon before someone else does. That “someone else” is probably him. I can’t believe he’s stealing her from me! I mean we’re best friends and we have been since middle school. I know that I shouldn’t be fighting over a girl with my best friend but I have feelings for Logan and Cam knows it. I have to try and win her back. But how?