Status: Second Frerard, be patient with me. I'm trying to write this well.

You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid.

12

Frank's POV

"Um.. I'm going to the washroom, can you get me a large half french vanilla half coffee?"

Gerard laughed, "Going to do your makeup, Mr. French vanilla?"

I smiled, "Of course."

I walked to the bathroom and avoided looking in the mirror, God knows what I look like right now, after crying like an idiot. Plus, I just woke up and left. I probably look like Godzilla. I look bad enough on a good day.

I walked to the urinal, looking around to make sure no one is there.

I don't want anyone to see scars on my legs.

I pulled my pants down and looked at scars and even newer cuts on my thighs and sighed.

What if Gerard and I had sex and he saw those?

He would think I'm disgusting and horrible. I am disgusting and horrible.

I pulled my pants back up and walked back to the sinks and finally looked at myself. My eyes are a bit red and puffy and I look tired. I haven't slept since Gerard said yes to me asking him out on a date.

I doubt I'll sleep a few more days, either. What if I get hurt? Or what if he gets hurt?

I always hurt people.

I washed my hands and wiped the water off on my pants, fuck using paper towels. I'm saving part of a tree.

Gerard was sitting at a table playing with his phone and drinking his coffee, with mine across from him. I walked towards him and he got up and smiled, I smiled back. What is he doing?

He walked across to my seat and pulled it open for me.

"And I'm the girly one?"

He walked back to the other side of the table and sat down.

"Shut up, real men are gentlemen like me."

I couldn't help but laugh, "Thanks for buying my girly drink. How much? I'll pay you back."

"Hey, we barely had a date earlier. It's fine."

I blushed, "Thanks Gee."

Gerard wouldn't hurt me. He couldn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
The things you think about when you go pee. Don't lie, have you ever just sat on the fucking toilet and thought about shitty shit? Hahaha, I do but maybe it's just me.

Comment! I stopped updating for a while because I get no comments. There are ten of you subcribers now. I neeeeeed feedback, okay?

Also, Frank is a tad bipolar okay. He worries and then he doesn't. He'd usually worry about shit like this but Gerard makes him feel different. :3

I am kind of in love with this Frank, leave me alone.