Status: Second Frerard, be patient with me. I'm trying to write this well.

You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid.

25

Gerard's POV

I parked in front of Frank's house and frowned. I don't want to leave him here.

"Frank, are you sure?"

He looked out the window at his house and sighed, "Yeah."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

Frank looked at me, "Where did that get us last time? I don't want her to call the police.."

I looked over Frank's shoulder at his place and saw his mom walk out the door, glaring at me.

"I think she'll be calling anyway."

Frank looked at me, confused and then realized that I was looking behind him.

"Shit."

His mom opened his door and grabbed his arm, "Get in the fucking house now."

I could smell the alcohol on here, and it made me so fucking angry. He doesn't deserve this.. At all. He's such a great kid.

I got out of the car and ran to the other side, "Miss Iero.."

She let go of Frank and shot daggers at me.

"What? I can call the police, you know. Did you faggots fuck? Did you fuck my Frankie?"

"Mom it's Fr-"

She turned around and pointed at him, "Shut up!"

Frank nodded and put his head down.

"You know I can call the police too, right?"

"Oh yeah?"

"This is abuse."

Frank's mom sighed, "Let's go inside, Frank. As for you, get off my property."

"Or what? You'll call the police?"

"Just fucking go."

She headed towards the house and Frank followed. I stopped him and whispered in his ear, "I'll call you when I get home."

"Okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
Um, what?
Sorry for not updating.
Go read my other Frerard's. :)
And comment on We're All Dead Now, yeah?
I'm proud of that one and no one commented. :c
Comment on this, too. Um, if you want to be in the story comment and I'll try~ I'm bad at figuring out names, so um.. Yeah. I need your names.