Status: Second Frerard, be patient with me. I'm trying to write this well.

You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid.

6

Gerard's POV

I sighed, "Frank?"

"Yes?"

"I burned the food. Let's order pizza."

I could tell he was trying not to laugh, "Frank, it's okay to laugh."

He laughed very loudly. I blushed.

"So.. Do you want to watch a movie?"

He stopped laughing and nodded.

What if Frank doesn't like horror flicks? That's all I have here with me.. Well, I'll find out. He was born on Halloween, after all. He should at least kind of like horror.

"Okay.. I have, um. The original Halloween?"

His face lit up, "I love that movie!"

"Perfect. I'll go get it.. Can you order pizza? From anywhere, doesn't matter. Get whatever you want on it, too. I'll eat anything."

"Okay."

I smiled and got out of the kitchen and walked towards my room.

Frank is a lot cooler than I thought.

What if he thinks this is a horrible first date?

Or maybe he doesn't know. I wasn't out of the closet at 17, maybe he's never been on a date. Or maybe he's only dated girls and this is extremely awkward for him.. But he doesn't seem too awkward, so I assume he's not.

I picked up the movie and walked to the living room where Frank was. I smiled.

I put the movie in and pressed play and looked over at Frank who was playing with his hands.

"Did you order pizza?"

"Yes, is vegetarian pizza okay?"

"Of course," I smiled. He looked down and blushed as I sat down next to him.

"You're so cute."

Oh God did that come out of my mouth?

He giggled, "You're not too bad yourself."

My turn to blush like an idiot.

The movie started and Frank moved closer to me, where is this confidence coming from? I like it. He put his head on my shoulder. I smiled and tilted his head up too look at him.

He looks so young and cute.. So unlike me. I have alcohol problems and my family hates me and he's just so.. I don't even know. How could I taint him? I feel dirty, almost. I have to ask myself, is it worth it?

Frank moved closer to me and closed the distance in between our lips.

I smiled into the kiss.

Fuck yes, this is worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to Mikeysunic0rn and Porno Mime for commenting. :) I love you guys.

Especially Porno Mime because she commented twice.