Status: Active...Extremely slow updates. Sorry <3

Personal Soldier

I hear your heart cry for love

Work the next day was a little weird. I couldn't bring myself to face Liam. I didn't regret anything that happened but work should stay work, shouldn't it?
I tried to bury my head in paperwork and communicate to the boys through radio alone.
Lunch had been a chore. Trying to arrange sound checks without the boys actually being there.
It was nearly show time and I'd managed to sucessfully avoid Liam all day. I did feel bad, last night was amazing. It was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for me and I couldn't quite get over how much he was stuck in my head.
I lay back on the chair in Matt's office and let out a loud sigh. Matt wasn't here and he said I was fine to kick back and relax in here. A quiet knock came from the open door. I looked round to see Liam standing in the doorway, avoiding all eye contact. I hadn't even thought how this would be affecting him.
"...Hi" I smiled.
"Are you avoiding me Luce?" he asked bluntly.
"....No...well, yes but not like that! I swear!" I stuttered trying to explain myself.
"I don't get it! I thought we had a nice time last night!" he frowned.
"We did Liam! I did! It was beautiful and romantic and I cannot for the life of me get you out my head!" I laughed. A smile spread across his face as he made his way closer to me. "I just wasn't sure how work was going to be. How I was going to be able to hide my smiles when I saw you. How to stop the butterflies when you brush past me. How to stop getting distracted by you!"
My speech was soon interupted by a tingling sensation agains't my lips. As I opened my eyes slowly I was met by Liams face, inches from mine.
"Just agree to be my girlfriend Lucie and we'll be fine" he smirked cheekily.
Who was I to say no?
"Okay" I smiled, butterflies battering around in the pit of my stomach.
"Good! Now, some of us have a show to do" he winked before giving me a quick kiss and rushing through the door.
"I guess some of us do" I laughed to myself quietly, grabbing my change bag and heading for the side of the stage for another night of selling merch...
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise you guys that I will have another, better chapter up within the next couple of weeks.
I have a load written it's just trying to link one to the next....This being a shitty link.
Thanks for your patience guys&lt;3