Status: Active...Extremely slow updates. Sorry <3

Personal Soldier

Every night, you lock up,you won't let me come inside...

The next few hours were spent trying to make sense of the full "Nathan" thing.
It was a long time ago now, but I know what Nath was like. Stubborn... Just like I was. Nath and I were so alike, people often said that's why we got on so well.
Liam on the other hand is the exact opposite. He's kind, calm, steadyminded. He brings out the best in me. All Nathan and I done was argue and fight... but it seemed to work. I don't know why. Honestly, I wish I knew why.
My phone kept ringing and ringing. Texts were coming through. I'm positive he'd tried to contact Dad too but Dad was at work.

*1 missed call*

*4 missed calls/ 3 new messages*

* 7 missed calls/ 7 new messages*


My mind hazy. The past coming back to haunt me. Old memories playing back in my mind.
Like the time Nathan and I took our first holiday away without his Mum. Ibiza. What a holiday that was. I can hardly remember any of it. All I know is that we had a great time and that I fell in love with my best friend on that holiday.
More memories crammed in to my head. The fear, the tears. Through all the memories, one thing stood out. The only clear thing that stood out against the mess that was my life was that look. The same look that was the beginning of all the shit that was to follow. Lying down on my bed with that image cutting through my mind, the tears started to fall, making my pillow wet. Curling up in my quilt I tried to forget everything. All the bad times...And slowly but surely I started to drift off into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Extremely short update guys. Sorry