Status: Active...Extremely slow updates. Sorry <3

Personal Soldier

So I'll be your personal soldier

The door creeked open as my eyes opened slightly. Karen, Nath and Jess's Mum, was stood at the door.
"Baby Luce?" she whispered as I rubbed my eyes, sitting up slightly.
"Are you okay?" she smiled sweetly taking a seat on the floor next to me.
"I'm fine thanks. Are you okay?" I asked plastering a fake grin on my face.
"Yeah I'm fine too" she smiled forcing the same smile on her face.
A comfortable silence fell over us.
"Karen?" I piped up as the silence broke.
"Yea?"
"I understand if you want me out the house. I know I was only here cause Nath asked you if I could stay and if you want me to leave then seriously just say and I'll be gone" I blurted out.
Karens face dropped before she burst out into fits of laughter.
"Listen Lucie" she laughed cupping my face in her hands. "We love you to pieces. You're part of the family and I love having you around. So does Jess, you're a big sister to her. Don't ever feel that just because Nathan's away now that you have to go too."
My face blushed red as I felt ridiculous for bringing up the full topic.
"Thank you so much" I smiled as Karen struggled to get back on her feet. She laughed slightly before heading for the door, quickly turning back to shoot me a smile and then heading out the room. I sat still in the same spot for a while before deciding it was probably best for me to go to bed. I clambered to my feet and I too headed for the door. Turning slightly.
"Night Nath..." I smiled as I turned the light off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short update...Not had much time to myself :/ Sorry.x

Chapter title- The Wanted;Personal Soldier