Status: Active...Extremely slow updates. Sorry <3

Personal Soldier

They must be out of their minds

*5.15am*
My alarm clock read.
"This is it" I thought to myself grabbing my already packed rucksack from the bottom of my wardrobe. Karen had been keeping a close eye on me the past few days. I promised her I'd stay home...Thing was, this wasn't my home anymore. I loved Jess and Karen so much for taking care of me and putting me up when I had no where else to turn but I couldn't be here when Nathan came back from London. It wasn't right. This was HIS home.
I tiptoed down stairs and grabbed the pen that sat beside the phone on the desk in the hallway before scribbling down a message on the notepad.
"I'm so sorry I've had to do this Mummy. I love you and Jess so much but they won't stop til they find me. I appreciate everything you've done for me and I love you dearly. I could never thank you enough. Tell Nathan I'm sorry...That's if he remembers who I am. Just forget about me, it's for the best. Stay safe please. I love you so so much! Luce.xx"
I slipped out the door and walked into Gloucester town center. Everything was so quiet. The street lamps were still on. Shining agains't the sidewalk. The cold nipped my face. It was beautiful. I took in everything. Trying to remember as much as I could knowing this would be the last time I'd be in Gloucester....
♠ ♠ ♠
2 updates up tonight :) <3
Thoughts??
Chapter Title;The Wanted:Personal Soldier.