Cute

Fries

The band agrees to meet with us at an IHOP nearby. I prefer Denny's but whatever floats their boat. I have Ethan and that's all I need.

Well I need sex too. But I have Ethan for that.

"So you gonna miss home?" I ask Ethan on our boring trip to IHOP. I don't have a car, he doesn't have a car and his mother sure as hell isn't driving us because I say so, so we have to walk to IHOP. I guess it could be worse. It's a nice sunny day outside.

"Yeah, I mean, I have friends here and stuff," Ethan just kinda shrugs.

"Okay stop lying to me," I smile at him. I really like him. He's really sweet and funny and not at all slutty.

"Okay so I am going to miss here. It's just that I've never really left and leaving to go on a big tour is something that doesn't really happen. Especially to unlucky boys like me," Ethan smiles back. Well, right now, he is the luckiest boy in the world because he has me. And that's all anyone needs. Right? Damn right.

"Well you won't regret it, I promise," I nod as we finally get to the IHOP what felt like four hours later. The saddest part? We passed like three different Denny's on the way here. Nothing will ever depress me more.

"Yo man, I said I wanted some french fires not those dank ass hashbrowns!" I hear Justin yell over the crowd of three people. To Andrew probably. He actually has manners when other people are talking to him.

"Oh snap, we got a bad ass over here," I say, signaling to the group that the party has just arrived.

"Nick! And..." Eric stammered, looking at Ethan. Of course he didn't know.

"Ethan," Ethan formally introduced himself to Eric. Now Eric looks like a dick. A+ Ethan.

"Nice to meet you," Eric mumbled before going back to the menu.

The guys got a nice round booth so me and Ethan just moved ourselves in there on the end.

The food was okay, but the conversation was better. All but Eric were warming up to Ethan. Andrew had already claimed him as our own by smashing his face with ketchup covered fries. All is fucking brilliant.

"Dude, so like this girl was on my dick and--" Andrew started telling a story to Ethan, who just looked scared at this point.

"And she got herpes, the end," I finished the story off nicely for him. "My poor boy doesn't need any damage to his virgin ears," I say to Andrew as I wrap my hands around Ethan's ears so he can't hear.

"Virgin ears? So there's something of his you haven't fucked yet," Eric stated bluntly. Well someone is cranky.

"We know who hasn't gotten laid yet," I say nonchalantly, like I totally didn't hear him rag on my sex life.

"And you call Haven a slut," Eric scoffs before he's up and ahead of the four of us. Fuck him. I fucking hate him and that little slut and his tight jeans and stupid shit. I hate him.

"Okay so what did I do?" Ethan asked. Well he was smart at least.

"You remember Haven? I think Eric wants to stick it in his butt," I shrug.
♠ ♠ ♠
See what had happened was....
No really I have nothing. BUT I GOT ACCEPT INTO UNIVERSITY OF DELAWARE. WHICH ISN'T REALLY ALL THE GOOD SINCE IT'S NOT MY FIRST CHOICE.

BUT I MIST YOU ALL.
and yah, I love you, never forget.

And... yeah. Also, check out my tumblr so we can be buddy-buddy. /coughcough

But I should get something more out tomorrow if not the next day. I just wanted to get this out while I had time.