Cute

Nice

So that bar that we were all kinda of excited to go to turned out to be a gay bar. Interest went from one to ten in a snap. I really need some fucking ass and this is the perfect place to get it. Only it's not really a "bar". It's more like a nightclub or some shit. Oh well. Plenty of attractive guys here tonight.

Taking a sip of this weird as shit drink I ordered, I felt a small tap on my shoulder and a really nervous voice come next as I turn around.

"Are you, um, Nick Santino?" The kid asked. I'm actually kinda curious as to how he got in.

"What's it to you, kid?" I ask, giving him a once over. He's actually not too bad looking. He has choppy hair to his chin, a small body and tight as fuck clothes. He knows he's getting laid tonight. "What's it to you?" I ask again before he can reply, my voice obviosly implying I want to fuck him.

"Well, um, I really like your band, and, um," The kid stutters out. Oh he was cute. "I-I'd like ask you to sign something... but I don't really have anything," He continues, looking around where he is, as if out of midair something with arise.

"Well," I start, leaning down so I'm at face level with him. "I do have a few other things we could do in mind if you care to..." I trail off, asking for his name.

"I'm Ethan," The kid smiles, feeling a whole lot more confident now. "What're you talking about?" The kid asks, though a moment later his eyes widen and his jaw drops. "Oh," Ethan says in a voice of realization.

"Yeah, oh," I grin, taking him by the collar of his shirt and slamming our lips together as I see him standing with Chris.

Yeah. I get ass too.

Backrooms are fucking brilliant. My fingers are tangled deep into Ethan's hair as his lips are attached to my cock. Damn this kid can work his tongue.

"Ughn, fuck Ethan," I groan as I cum in his mouth, which he swallows without a moment of hesitation. Fuck this kid is amazing.

By his shoulders I pull him back up to me, slamming our lips together, not caring that I can taste myself on him. Right now that's fucking sexy.

"Hey," I whisper, my voice rough, "you wanna come back to the hotel for round two?" I asked, as I litter his neck in light kisses.

All he can do is nod furiously as he does my pants back up. I'm really glad I found this kid. Leaving the backroom, I find myself the last one leaving the club and the only one taking someone with me. Justin, Andrew and Eric look at the two of us and look away but Haven keeps his eyes on us. He probably wants to fuck Ethan too. He's mine.

"We'll be at the hotel in ten," Eric says borely as he shoots someone else in the video game he's playing.

Taking the last seat left on the couch, I pull Ethan down on top of me so he's straddling my waist. Quickly our mouths are attached and only a few seconds later do I hear the slam of a door. He's just jealous that Ethan doesn't want to fuck him.

To say I got to my room quick was an understatement. Andrew knew not to come in just yet as Ethan was quick to follow my lead. Mm, I like him.

What feels like moments later I'm entering Ethan and shit does this kid feel so fucking good.

"Oh God, Nick," He pants out, his hips pushing back in time with my thrusts into his perk ass.

"Shit, Ethan. You feel so good," I moan right back. Some thrusts later I was cumming in Ethan with Ethan following me moments later by cumming in my hand.

Rolling off of him, I lay back panting, wiping my hand off on the blanket, not caring. Not caring in the slightest cause this kid was fucking good.

"I'll just be going," Ethan says with a grin as he starts to move.

Before he can get far I grab him by the arm, making him stop. This kid was actually pretty cool. He liked a lot of the bands I liked and was pretty awesome overall.

"Come on, just chill here for a but, yeah?" I ask, opening my arm so he can rest into my side.

"Are... are you serious?" Ethan asks, his eyes shining. I simply nod and within moments he cuddled into my side and everything is just perfect.

"Y'know, you're a pretty cool kid," I say, my moment of tired leaving me. "I mean, at first I thought you were just a good fuck but you're actually pretty cool," I smile as my finger tips pet his upper arm.

"You're really cool too. And nice. You're really nice," Ethan grins, looking up at me before lightly pecking me on the lips. "I mean, I thought you were gonna be one of those mean bands guys. Cause a dude that writes cheesy romantic love songs? Way too good to be true," Ethan jokes.

Shit this just feels really nice.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... finally that second part, yeah? That took waaaay too long. But you should be jelly of me right now. Look at that. Look at it. New and shiny in all it's wrapping with the limited edition cover. I knew I spent a good 28ish dollars.

SO, the stories that I mentioned a few chapters ago, I actually have a few of them in the works/planned.
Alex Roy x OC (story page)
Justin Bieber x OC
Jordan Witzigreuter x OC
Brendon Urie x OC
Alek Gaskarth x Zack Merrick
So I'll keep you up to date with that to y'know ~whore out my stories~.

CharChar; - omgomgomgomgyoulikesparkstherescueiloveyou. /cough yeah. >.>

sarah serenade. - YES YOU SHARE MY LOVE FOR JBIEBS. <33333333333 but i hope this story can be good enough until I have jbeibs goin'.

sacrilegiousx - awh, thank you for whoring it out. c: i've gained about 10 subbers so thank you for that~.

saving.grace - updated! 8D

shhhh. i know those are reallyreally old but i would feel bad if i didn't do this. :c