‹ Prequel: Kids With Guns
Sequel: False Paradise.
Status: Active.

Rhinestone Eyes.

Ten

July 5th, 2011.
5:25 AM.

The sun was just peeking over the horizon, and the road beneath was smooth. Sprinkles of water fell from the dim lit sky. Ben was sitting at the table in the kitchen area looking out the window with a bottle of Jack Daniels in one hand. Everyone was asleep, but he couldn’t fall asleep… Not without her. He would catch a few naps when he was just hanging out with the guys but that was all. He hadn’t really slept since she left.

“Wha’ are you doin’ drinkin’ righ’ now?”

“Im no’ drinking it ‘m ‘olding it.”

“Because yeh wan’ to drink it?”

He turned around to face Danny with no expression.

“Wha’ do you think?”

“I think you do wan’ to drink it.”

“No. About… About ‘er. Wha’ do you think?”

“I think she looks gross. She’s los’ like ten pounds an’ she was already thin to begin with. I think she’s stupid, I think she’s a cunt. And I think she’s a liar… But I love her.”

Ben looked back out the window finally taking a drink from the bottle he had been holding for almost two hours.

“I love ‘er too.”

“I know you do.” Danny said sitting down next to Ben and taking the bottle to drink from it too, so that Ben probably feel better.

July 5th, 2011
11:45 PM.

Sierra was in the bathroom fixing up her hair and make-up. She had already gotten dressed into a bit too much outfit. She stepped out of the bathroom and walked toward the back. She sat down on the couch that was back there; Andy was still getting ready to leave and hadn’t even noticed that she was sitting there.

“Your tits aren’t all like oh hey! Im here. It’s not tight enough.”

“Well ‘m already uncomfortable…”

“Not enough. Turn around.”

She stayed seated my turned around. Andy un-tied the corset top and pulled the bottom strings loose, while he pulled the rest tight.

“Okay. Brace yourself and don’t die.”

He pulled the strings tight pushing her forward with his foot. Knocking the breath out of her. He tied it into a bow again. And turned her around. She was still trying to catch her breath and her heart was beating fast but calmed down and she took in a small breath and stood up.

“Let me fix those.”

Sierra looked down at her breasts and sighed.

“Don’t hurt me.”

“There not up and out… It looks like you don’t have any…” He laughed. “Bend over and touch your toes.”

Sierra raised her eye brows and sighed.

“Just do it.”

“Don’t fuck me.”

“I can’t… You’ve got on those sexy panties… But I will later.”

She smiled and bent over like he had asked her to. He grabbed her by her hips and shook her.

“Stop it!”

He pulled her back up and turned her around again.

“It worked… Sort of.”

He reached into her top and adjusted them for her.

“It worked. And I got to touch your titties.”

She laughed out loud. “You don’ think it’s too much?”

“Fuck no. You look hot.”

“Good.”

July 15th 2011.
12:35 PM

Sierra was walking around, alone. Back where the buses were. She was in a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, with flip flops. She was smoking cigarette and thinking about a little bit of everything but mostly the fact that she was having with drawls. They hadn’t had anything in almost two weeks now. Andy wasn’t addicted but she was. It was the only thing that made what she was doing feel right. She even spoke to Danny since the fight. She had seen Madison. A few times, Madison had actually chased her to the BVB bus twice. She had wondered out a little farther than she usually went when she was alone, she could hear fans screaming and the music was a lot louder. She turned around to go back and started to walk. She heard someone yell her name and she turned around to see Jeremy. Someone she would talk to, but hadn’t seen since the before the fight.

He was alone too but he didn’t look happy. He looked at her and sighed.

“Hey…” She said halfhearted.

“What are you doing?”

“Um… Goin’ to go lay down.”

“No… I mean what are you doing to yourself?”

She looked down and tossed her cigarette on the ground, wrapping her arms around her thin waist.

“You’re sick. You don’t look good. You’re too fucking skinny and honestly if this is what you looked like when we met I would not have fucked you. I would have turned you down hard. You look… Like a fucking skeleton.”

Sierra’s heart beat was deep and her stomach tangled into knots.

“Do you know what he’s doing?! DO YOU!”

She backed away and wanted to run from Jeremy too but her feet wouldn’t let her. A part of her wanted to hear what was being said and wanted to go back the other part wanted to run off.

“He doesn’t sleep. He can’t. He’s drinking all the time. It you! It’s YOUR FAULT. And you don’t even care. Do you know what Danny said to me yesterday? Your brother? Your flesh and blood. The person you’ve shared more than womb with? He said that you’re a stupid cunt. You’re a little girl and you’re a god damned liar. He said he hated you but I know he doesn’t mean it. You really don’t give a fuck do you?”

She started to tear up as she soaked in what he said Danny had said about her. That Ben couldn’t sleep and that he was drinking all the time.

“He fucks up at all of the shows. He fell over yesterday. He plays drunk and hung over. Danny has to mostly hold him up so that they can finish a show. He starts drinking before the sun is even up. And you don’t care.”

She was now in tears and trying not to sob out loud.

“Do you?!”

“I do!” She cried and fell to the ground. In a heap of pity. “I love him.”

Jeremy was happy that he had accomplished what he came here for, but he was sad to see her like this. He picked her up and she didn’t object. She hugged his neck and cried harder. He walked until he saw Danny outside with James, Ben, and Sam.

“Hey!”

They all looked up. Ben felt his heart drop. Jeremy put her down and she didn’t even think about it. She ran straight to Ben and he held onto her like she was his life line. He started to cry and she cried harder. He smelt like alcohol, and weed which didn’t surprise her. Soon Danny joined the hug and so did the guys and Madison.

“Don’t ever leave again.” As he spoke his whole body was shaking.