‹ Prequel: Kids With Guns
Sequel: False Paradise.
Status: Active.

Rhinestone Eyes.

Six

June 17, 2011 Wednesday

Sierra had been lying in bed awake for about an hour now, the sun was barley in the sky now and weak beams found their way through the break in the curtains. When she heard movement down the hall her eyes fluttered open and she got out of the bed, she was only in her panties and the cold of the room made her nipples stand out, she brought her hands up to her breasts and grabbed for the first shirt she saw. It was the shirt that Ben had worn last night. She pulled the thin white shirt over her body and quietly walked out of the room.

She looked both ways down the hall to see if anyone was out there but she didn’t see anyone and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. No one was down there either so she walked over to the refrigerator and started to look through it for something that caught her attention.

“Do you always flash your titties when you’re drunk?”

She stood up straight and closed the door. It was Andy, but of course.

“Only sometimes…”

“Oh… Well their nice ya know?”

She closed her eyes to the familiar smell that was around her; she breathed it in slowly then opened her eyes and looked at him. She grabbed onto his shirt and pulled him over to her and inhaled deeply.

“Yeh smell like weed.”

“I was really hoping you would ask me to fuck you just then.”

“Can I smoke with you?”

She let go of him and stepped back, she brought her fingers to her mouth and carefully chewed at her nails as not to harm the paint she had paid for.

“If you want to… I guess.”

She put her hand down and walked past him running back up the stairs. When he didn’t follow her she went back down.

“Well?”

“You meant right now?”

“Yes! I mean’ righ’ now!”

“Nooahhhhhooooo!”

A very hung over Danny held onto the counter to hold himself up.

“You!” He pointed at Sierra. “Aren’t allowed ta do tha’.”

Then he pointed at Andy. “And you… Cant ‘ave sex with ‘er.”

Sierra’s face got hot and she went back up the stairs ignoring the calls that Danny made after her.
She hardly made it back to the room she was sharing with Ben when she fell against the wall and slid down until her bum was on the floor, and then she started to cry.

This moment was the first time that she hadn’t been intoxicated in some way since Oli died and the pressure was like a ton of rocks on her chest that grew heavier with every breath that she took. James had herd her fall into the wall and came out into the hallway and knelt next to her not sure what to do as Andy reached the top of the stair case with Danny not far behind.
James just looked at her and reached out to touch her but she looked at him before he could so and clung onto him tightly crying harder now. Soon Ben was in the hallway with everyone else who was a bit stunned that Sierra was holding into James and not Danny.

Soon Sierra stopped crying and pushed James away lightly not looking at him. She rubbed her eyes and stood up walking past Ben and into the room that they shared. She got into the bed and cuddled her body into the blankets and cried lightly. Ben joined her holding her and brushing her hair with his hand, telling her that it would be okay.

James stayed where he was and Danny was looking at him like he knew something.
James looked up at him but kept a poker face.

“Wha’ the fuck was tha’ abou’?”

James stood up and started back toward his room that he was sharing with Sam.

“Nothin’ I was the firs’ one ou’ ‘ere tha’s all.”

“Is funny tha’ I remember when you two go’ reaaaal close then she stopped talkin’ to you.”

“I don’ know wha’ yeh talkin’ ‘bout.”

And he walked back into his room and closed the door behind him. Sam and Cameron stayed out in the hall way. Sam spoke first.

“Do yeh think?”

“Tha’ Sierra an’ James use to fuck? Yes.”

Then Danny went down the stairs taking Madison with him, Ben heard what he said and sat up in the bed.

“Yeh wouldn’t ever lie to me?” He asked Sierra and she looked up at him shaking her head. He leaned down and kissed her forehead getting a little smile out of her.

“So you an’ James?”

She looked down and swallowed hard, looking back up at him.

“No…”

“You promise me?”

“I swear.”

XXX

That night they had decided to have a little party, and invited only a few people that they knew. Sierra had already smoked weed with Andy and taken a few pills. She was very drunk and being stupid it was 3 AM and Ben was sitting on the couch sober.

“Ey, you need to ge’ some drinking in you!” Danny sat down next to him and smiled at him. Ben didn’t respond.

“Look… I know you think tha’ yeh gonna get ‘er to stop bein’ like this… But you not. Look at ‘er she’s havin’ fun and yeh sittin’ over ‘er moping.”

“I think she cheated on me for a lil’ bit… Like at firs, before we were actually a couple an’ maybe a few times after we made our selves ‘official.’ It’s really bothering me.”

“So wha’ if she did! Yeh married to ‘er now an’ yeh love ‘er an’ whatever the fuck else yeh say. So ge’ up and ‘ave fun with ‘er. An’ watch for Andy… e’s been eye fuckin’ ‘er all nigh’.”

Danny got up and left but Ben stayed on the couch watching her dance with Madison. She had a drink in each hand Madison had a drink in one hand and a cigarette in the other, James was standing next to them with a joint in his hand and he would hold it for the girls to smoke a few times. The way she was acting with him made Ben a bit angry and he just sat there watching her. She was dancing with Madison and James… She was drinking a stupid amount and she was smoking weed.
She had already lost her shoes somewhere and was wearing and unapproved outfit as well. She would have been better off not wearing a shirt. For a moment James looked at Ben and then looked back at Sierra and whispered to her. She laughed and James smiled. Ben didn’t want to cause a scene so he got up and went to find Danny.

When he saw him he was sitting at the bar in the kitchen talking to a girl.

“I think James is tryin’ to ge’ a threesome with Madi and yeh sister.”

“Maybe with Sierra, but I’ve already got a threesome for Madi and I.” He looked over at the girl and she smiled and walked away with Danny back into the living room where Sierra and Madison were, Ben followed them. Madison got really excited when she saw Danny and Sierra turned around ‘talking’ to James. Ben got pissed off and hit Danny in the arm.

“Look at tha’ shi’!”

Danny turned around to look at them.

“Oh no! She’s talkin’ to James! Someone call the cops!”

“Danny ‘m bein serious!”

Danny let go of both Madison and the strange girl’s hands and pulled Sierra back from James.

“Ben thinks tha’ your tryin’ to fuck Sierra so stop talking to ‘er.”

Sierra laughed and put a hand on either of Danny’s shoulders.

“He’s already fucked me before… A lot of times.” James looked at her with wide eyes and went to walk away but Danny grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back.

“You lied to me!”

“No I didn’ she’s jus’ kiddin’ righ’ Sierra?”

“No. Asshole it was when I was with Oli and after we broke up… Why would you deny it?!”

“So tha’ yeh brother doesn’t fucking kill me.”

Danny smiled. “Too late!”

“Danny… If you hit James you have to hit Ben and Cameron…and Jeremy. And Matt… and… That’s it I think.”

“Cameron?!” Ben, Danny and James all asked and when they did it got Cameron’s attention and he looked up at them.

“What?”

Danny pointed at him. “YOU FUCKED HER TOO!”

Cameron spit his drink out and dropped it before he turned on his heel to walk away. “GET HIM BEN!”

Then Danny looked back at Sierra.

“Matt? Matt Nicholls? Oli’s best friend… You fucked him while you were WITH Oli?!”

“Uhm... Yeah”

“I had no idea you were a whore…”

“Im not! Atleas’ I can count on one ‘and!”

“Oh you ‘ave seven fingers on one hand?”

“We don’t talk abou’ Curtis… You promised.” She pouted.

“Please! E’s going to ‘urt me!”

They all turned to see Ben bringing Cameron back. Danny looked at James.

“How many times?”

“Why?”

“Because tha’s ‘ow many times ‘m goin’ to hit you.”

“In tha’ case… I ‘ave no idea.”

“Great so… I’ll hit you abou’… Fifteen times?”

“Higher.” Danny looked at him surprised.

“Really?” James nodded.

“I’ll tell you wha’… Jus’ go to bed now an’ I’ll forget abou’ it.” James kind of skipped away and up the stairs.

Then Danny looked at Cameron who smiled at him.

“Really?! Im proud of you!”

“For fuckin yeh sister?”

Danny slapped him. “You don’t ever fuck ‘er… You love ‘er.” They all laughed except for Sierra.

“So… How many times?”

“One… Unfortunately.”

“Oh… Well you can leave. Unless Benny has something to say.

Ben laughed and looked at Cameron.

“Tha’s the best pussy you’ll ever ‘ave!” Danny looked at him disgusted.

“You’re fuckin’ gross…. ‘M gonna go fuck two girls now…”

After Danny walked away Sierra laughed. “You’re the gross one?”

“Well I can be… If you would come with me ma’am.” He held his hand out to her and she laughed kissing him.

“You don’t need to do that just get me to a bed!”

“That’s what I intended to do!” He picked her up and started to walk away.

“You can fuck her in my bed if you want… Actually I prefer that.” Andy yelled after them

Sierra turned and flipped him off.

“Gladly!”

“Jus’ ignore ‘im yeh don’t like American boys anyway.”

“Unless… They have a beard.”

“Shut up!”

When they reached the stair case he put her down and they walked up the stairs together and went into their room, Ben went to shut the door and Sierra stopped him.

“Leave it open… Turn off the light.”

Ben looked at her funny but then he turned off the light and she walked over to the bed sitting down and she took her shirt off and removed her bra and smiled at him.

“Get naked dammit!”

“I don’ ge’ any assistance?”

“No… But you can ‘elp me ge’ my pants off?”

She laid down and he pulled them off by the end cuff and he laughed because she wasn’t wearing underwear.

“Yeh taking too long…” She got on her knees on the bed and took off Ben’s shirt then laid back down.

“There… I ‘elped you.”

“Yeah bu’ I forgot ‘ow to take off pants.”

“In three seconds?”

She reached up and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled the zipper down.

“Hurry up… ‘M no’ going to stay wet forever.”

“Oh don’t even yeh gonna ge’ wetter.”

“So… You look so happy!” she touched him and he laughed.

“Stop that!”

“Whatever. Get it out of your boxers in my box! Hurry so I can be over dramatic and gross out Danny!”

“Is tha’ wha’ this open door is abou’?”

“No. It’s jus’ fun to leave it open, and now yeh naked so you can’t close it!”

He laughed and grabbed her hips; he leaned down and kissed her.

“Are you ready?”

“When am I no’ ready?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it took so long for me to post this chapter but our wi fi connectin has gone hay wire and it going to take me awhile to post the chapters until we can get it fixed, again I'm very sorry