Still Not Quite Enough

Chapter 9

I heard a knock at the door at around 6 o'clock that night we visited my mom at the hospital.I got up to go answer and saw Jeff, Zach, Jimmy, Brent and Andy at the door with there bags.
"Hey Devin the rest of the guys are here!" I yelled at Devin in the living room.
"So?" He said jokingly.
"Well you gunna let us in?" Jeff asked.
"What if I don't?"
"Well were gunna have to stay a hotel and watch..........cable TV!" Brent joked.
"Oh no! What ever will you do?"
"Watch it!" Andy squealed.
"You guys have problems!" Devin joked.
I let the guys in and showed them where they would be sleeping. I thought Devin and Andy would sleep in the same room since they were brother. Jimmy and Brent would share a room and Jeff and Zach could have my room if I sleep in my moms room. I always liked here room it was big, had a king size bed and I jacuzzi bathtub, so I decided to take advantage of the amenities in my mothers room and take a nice long bath with some music playing from the stereo. While I got the bath ready I heard the door shut and thought Rochelle must be home. I went to my room to a few CDs I grabbed All Time Low's So Wrong It's Right and We Came As Romans's To Plant a Seed. The first CD I put in was So Wrong It's Right and started singing to This Is How We Do. As soon as I got in I saw the door open and saw Jeff standing there with his eyes closed.
"I can't see a thing, I swear!"
"haha it's ok, I'm covered kinda." I said back.
"I just have a question."
"OK shoot!"
"Well you don't to cuss."
"haha what's your question?"
"Do I have to sleep in the same room with Zach?"
"What you don't like Zach?"
"No it's not that but how can I sleep when I know there is a beautiful lady down the hall."
When he said that I could have sworn he was talking about Rochelle but then I realized her room is one the first floor. I blushed when I realized he was talking about me.
"Hey go wait in the room so I can get dressed." I told him.
"OK i'll be out here." He said.
"Yeah I know." I said with a smile.
I always had a little crush on Jeff but what would Devin think of this?