Still Not Quite Enough

Chapter 8

Me, Devin and Rochelle walked into the house after seeing my mother in the hospital. It was late and I told Devin just to stay over instead of going to a hotel.
"You can sleep on the couch or the extra bedroom, your choice." I told him.
"Um I'll sleep in the extra bedroom, please" Devin answered.
I showed Devin where he would be sleeping and gave a long kiss goodnight and I turned around to walk off but I was grabbed by the waist and got turned back to another kiss this time it was longer and more passionate I didn't want to leave his lips but I had to get some rest. I pulled away and said to Devin,
"I have to go to bed."
"You can't stay for five minutes and kiss me?"
"Well I guess!"
---
I woke up at around ten o'clock the next morning and rolled over to see Devin still sleeping he looked like a beautiful angel I then looked under the covers to see if we were both still dressed and I was happy that nothing happen even I liked him a lot I didn't want anything to happen because we both were not ready for it. I laid down for about five minutes and shut my eyes and opened them up to Devin looking into my eyes and smiling.
"Good morning good looking!" He said kissing me.
"Well good morning sleepy head." I said kissing him back.
I got out of the bed and went into my room washed my face and brushed my teeth and went downstairs to see Devin in the kitchen making pancakes for the both of us, since my sister was already at school it was just me and him in my house.
"How many pancakes do you want?" He asked grinning.
"Um two please!" I responded smiling back at him, "the syrup is the pantry."
"Ok I'll grab it and put it into a container and put it into the microwave for how long?"
"For about one minute and 20 seconds but be careful it will be hot." I said back.
He looked especially hot in the kitchen cooking me breakfast while I sat at the bar all I could was stare at him no matter where he was. I decided to go to the living room and look for something good on TV like news or cartoons. Not to long after Devin came waltzing over with the pancakes and the hot syrup yelling "hot, hot, hot!"
"I told it was be hot!" I laughed.
"I know but I really needed to see your face again!" He smiled.
Again me made me blush and he kissed me and ate our pancakes while watched the news. The TV said
"A 8.9 earthquake in Los Angeles earlier this morning they also felt it in Las Vegas."
"OMG my grandpa lives there and hes 91 years old!" I exclaimed.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this one is short too