Status: Active-ish Depending on Response

Shout

Feelings

[4]


"Daphne?"
"Kurt," I say firmly, shutting my locker, "let's not discuss this now, yeah?"
"But it's so exciting!" Kurt says clapping his hands, Blaine shakes his head setting his hand down on Kurt's shoulder.

"If she doesn't want to talk about it we can't force her, besides, I saw Finn and Rachel together earlier today…"
At this I roll my eyes, I had already seen the happy new couple, Rachel Berry was a menace to society, I swear, though the fact Blaine was easing me into the topic, as if the blow would hurt me did make me smile. I was really becoming fond of my besties boyfriend.

"Look, guys, it was no big deal. I haven't even thought about it since it happened. We just fell asleep, its not like we like each other or anything." I tell them ignoring the small leap in my stomach that happened whenever I think back to the feeling I had waking up Saturday morning.

"Daphne, it's okay to be-"
"I'm fine Blaine, really" I all but snap at him, making Kurt give me a disapproving look. "Sorry, but what Finn and Rachel do is of no interest to me. She gives me a headache and I'd prefer not to get caught up in drama with her, you do remember she sent some girl to a crack house, right?" I give them a smile, before bending down and grabbing my purse.

"Daph, just think if you and Finn.."
"Kurt, can it." I tell him with a laugh. He pouts but closes his mouth as the three of us make our way to the choir room. The moment we walk in I almost wish I hadn't as I see Rachel perched on Finns knee with him looking slightly uncomfortable. Santana was rolling her eyes at the pair and Quinn looking indifferent as she faced the front of the room seeming not to care too much either way.

I feel my hand twitch as it suddenly wanted to curl into a fist but feel pressure against it as Blaine takes my hand in his giving it a friendly squeeze. I was happy that Kurt was the only one who heard him whisper "It's okay".

------------------------


I couldn't even justify why I was so hurt. I couldn't even think if hurt was the right word, I just felt like I had been betrayed somehow and I knew I didn't have a logical reason for feeling that way. The only reason I could think of was the possible residual feelings from an 'intimate' moment but it still didn't make sense for me to feel this way, I didn't like Finn like that.

"Hey, babes" I greet Sam as Mr. Schue finishes up Glee Club, "Want a drive home? I'm stopping for dinner, my treat." I offer, smiling when his arm swoops around my shoulder pulling me in for a side hug.

"Traditional after Glee dinner? I'm so down," he agrees making me laugh. I wave back to Blaine and Kurt extending the offer only to have heads shaken in my direction, I could tell they didn't approve thinking I was using Sam to make myself feel better. That was only a little true, as I wasn't using him because I couldn't work out why I was feeling weird about the Rachel/Finn thing.

"Breadsticks?" I question.
"Girl after my own heart" he smiles.
I laugh, "Anything for my Sammy."

If I had been paying closer attention I would have seen Finn's frown.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been so long since I updated anything so I'm just starting here because I was in a Glee mood. If anyone know's any good Glee story's with OCs/ or if you have one let me know and i'll promote :)