Status: Very active!

Joke's on You

This is the Moment

Pregnant?

Fallon….pregnant?

No. It couldn’t be….

She could be….

Could she?

I slowly sank into the set that was left empty from Iris, I was so surprised. Pregnant? There was no way…literally no way. We were always so careful. We didn’t do anything outrageous, we nearly always used protection. But pregnant? Fallon?

“H-how….did you find out?” I said my voice no more than a whisper. I sighed, and looked my brother in the eyes. “Did she tell you?”

“No…she told Iris earlier tonight, then Iris came up to me telling me she needed to tell me something.” George put the quill that was in his hand back into the ink well. “When we came in here and she told me. She didn’t want me to tell you anything, but I couldn’t not tell you.” When George finished, he gave me a look of sympathy.

“Wait….she told Iris, before she told me?” I asked, my head snapped up from its position. “She told Iris and not me?”

George said nothing.

I was furious with Fallon. She told Iris who she wasn’t even talking to at the time, something as big as this, yet she wouldn’t tell me. Unless…

“Wait…why wouldn’t she tell me first?” I asked my brother. He shrugged his shoulders, and closed the Herbology book that was in front of him. “Is it even mine? I mean why else would she not tell me?” I was fuming, much like Iris was earlier. I got up and slammed the chair into the table. “I need to talk to her.”

“Fred! Fred wait…” George stood up, grabbing his books and placed a hand on my shoulder. “I saw her kissing Cedric today In the Great Hall.”

I’d never once thought that in all my life, I’d have to worry about someone else being with the person I loved. Mostly because I thought that I’d be with the person I loved, and not using her for sex, and other things. I never felt so heartbroken in my life, I felt lost, upset, mad…all at the same time. I didn’t know what to do, or what to feel.

“She’s……what?”

I couldn’t believe that Fallon…

My Fallon was with someone else.

I couldn’t let this happen.

It’s now or never.

I needed to confront her.

Without another word to my twin, I left to library just as swiftly as I had entered it. I hurried up to the Gryffindor common room, and rushed into my dorm. Lee was on his bed, reading a chapter of some book and working on a paper. George’s bed was empty and neatly made. I sat down at the side of my bed and took out a parchment, placing it on the nightstand, I started to write.

Fallon,
We need to talk. Alone…, somewhere where we wouldn’t be able to be seen, or heard. This is important, I hope you get this before you sleep. Meet me in the kitchen around one o’clock.
-Fred


I rolled up the parchment and sent it with the light brown farm owl that was waiting by the window.

“Bring to Fallon…and hurry”

After the bird left, I flopped back down into my bed.

This was the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comments.
Kati and I don't like silent readers.
Make sure you send some feedback!
Comments.
xxoo.