Catch Me If You Can

Chapter 6

I have no Idea how I woke up in my own room. I could have sworn I fell asleep in the hospital, or was that just a dream, too?

I sat up in my bed, leaning against my pillows. I looked at the clock on my dresser. It told me that it was 4:38 P.M. Probably still Monday, too.

I got out of bed and slipped my slippers on. Walking into the kitchen, I could smell Macaroni & Cheese. I heard the sound of 'Tom and Jerry' playing in the living room. From that, I knew where Blake was. I walked over to the entrance of the living room and leaned against the door frame.

Blake immediately noticed me. I swear sometimes it was like he had an Amber sensor built into his mind. He put his food off to the side and stood up, coming towards me.

"Why are you up?" He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Because I want to be," I answered.

"Well you're not suppose to be up," He started steering me towards my bedroom.

"But I don't wanna!" I laughed as I tried fighting against him. He had me half way through the kitchen when there was a knock at the door.

"Stay right here, I'll be right back." Blake pointed a finger at me. I watched hid movements as he walked over to the door. As he opened it, his body went ridged. Before I could ask him what was wrong, he was out the door. He had shoved whoever it was and was going after them.

I rushed over to the door and searched for the cause of his reaction. Right away I saw Blake shoving Conner.

Oh shit.

Blake pushed Conner some more, but all Conner would do was give him a look that even pissed me off. Blake had had it. He swung and squared Conner right in the jaw.

Conner went flying back into the side of Blake's truck. That didn't faze him, though. He pounced back at Blake, tackling him to the ground. They rolled around, Blake gaining power in some points; Conner in others.

I rushed back inside and grabbed the closest thing I could find, which happened to be a lamp. I went back outside, and approached the boys. I waited for Conner to regain power, when he did; you can bet your ass I hit him over the head.He let go of Blake and rolled over the gravel driveway.

Didn't see that coming did he?

Blake looked up at me, "Damn girl,"

I quickly smiled down at him, then went over to Conner. "Get out of here! Never come back!" I kicked him in the side. He grunted. "If I ever see you again I swear you will regret it."

That's when Conner looked up at me, He smiled, even though it probably pained him because of his busted lip. "What about the baby?"

I froze. My world stopped. What did he just say?

Blake came up beside me and kicked Conner in the side, 3x harder than I did. "You heard her! Get the fuck out of here." He grabbed his arm and dragged him out into the street. He shoved him into a car that was parked on the side of the rode, probably Conner's car. Blake slammed the door and stormed his way back over to me. Fire in his eyes.

"Blake?" I felt a tear roll down my cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
LOL sorry PurpleBritney. I've been planning that since the story began. Plus it's the only way the sequal can go on. O.o I've said to much.

Tell me if you want a boy or girl, if so give me names you think would fit XD

Comments PLEASE!!