Sequel: I Need You
Status: 10 Stars Baby!!!

Separated

Hale

Breathe in, breathe out. It will all be fine. No matter what I do I can't change what has already happen, I can only socially murder the one who caused it. So Hillary, the announcer for Prom King and Queen, get ready. I will make sure to make this the worst night of your life. Bitch.

I really wish I sounded that cool normally, or maybe I sounded lame. My brain is a mess. I have to worry about the lead bitch, who has probably destroyed us socially and her little flying monkey. I already forgot her name she's so important. I'm just kidding, it's Alexis... But I bet I sounded pretty cool... I also had to worry about my hair, my tux, if my butt looked good, and all that stupid stuff.

All in all, I actually liked Prom. Just being able to hang out with your friends or date and just dance like an idiot, because there nobody cares what you dance like. They only care who won king and queen and if they're going to get laid at the after party.

I looked in the mirror again. I messed with my tie, trying to get it perfectly straight, again, finger combed my hair to make it look better, for the 5th time, and, don't judge me, making sure the concealer I put on still looked natural and the smidgen of eyeliner I used hadn't smeared. I didn't use much, just enough to look better than I usually look.

"God, you guys are both such girls." Zeke said and rolled his eyes, as he sat on my bed and crossed his legs. I scoffed and chuckled slightly.

"Can I go see him?" I asked Zeke. For some reason he was keeping Raine and I separated. Like we were getting married or something.

"Just look in the mirror, you guys are twins." He rolled his eyes.

"But in the mirror is my reflection and Rain is an actual person." I sighed happily just thinking of Raine. "An amazing person."

"He's a baby." Zeke said quietly.

"And why do you say that?" I quirked an eyebrow at him and folded my arms across my chest. No one says or does anything to hurt my Raine, ever.

"You know how, before they know the difference of right and wrong, little kids try their hardest to please their parents but end up doing something bad instead. Raine is kind of like that towards you. It's like, he doesn't want to let you down and he feels like it's all his fault all this has happened." I looked at Zeke, astonished.

"Since when have you been intelligent?" I teased and gaped.

"Bro, I'm graduating early with you guys this year." He rolled his eyes. Then slapped me on the back and pushed me towards the door connect Raine's room and my room. "I'll let you see him."

We walked through the door and all I could see was Raine's back. I wanted so desperately for him to turn around, and let me see his face (even if it was the same as mine) and be blinded by the light that was the beauty of his face. I got it bad. Really bad. He turned around and I was swept up in his beauty unable to speak; to form the words I wanted to tell him. His expression of speechlessness matched my own.

"Oh, come on!" Zeke scoffed. "You look exactly the same that was the idea! Then nobody can tell you apart and I wouldn't have to deal with this. But apparently I was wrong. Now we have to get going!" He pushed us toward the door and towards the stairs.

"Pause!" My mom yelled and ran in with her camera. "I need a picture of you guys on the stairs. One on each step.Zeke move a little to the middle, okay perfect!" There was a flash and we were done.

"Bye boys!" She started waving vigorously and snapped a few more pictures. The three of us climbed into my limo and our driver, Benny drove us to the dance. It was in one of the halls near our school. I felt my heart start pounding and I broke out into a cold sweat. What if they threw food at us and ruined our tuxes? What if they beat us until we were black and blue and couldn't move? I felt Zeke's hand on my leg. I looked up and saw him smile at me. If Raine wasn't here I would have probably dated and married him. And, even thought I've only known him for a couple years it feels like we've known each other forever.

"You'll be fine, really. Trust me." I couldn't help but smile at him. I wanted to hug him and tell him the same. I know we felt the same way about each other at one point, and now he's all alone. I wish I could date them both! But sadly I can't.

"Front or back, sir?" Benny asked.

"The back please. And what did I say about that 'sir' thing?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You're not a sir, you're Hale. I'm very sorry."

"Thank you for driving us!" I responded.

"It's my job." Then he parked and allowed us to get out. "I'll be back at midnight. Call the house if you would like to be picked up earlier."

"Will do, bye Benny." And before he could respond we got out of the car and walked put to the door.

"Tickets." The kid said without looking up. I handed him all three of our tickets and he looked up to take them.

"Oh, it's you." He groaned. "Why would you even come tonight, do you know what I've heard people want to do to you?"

"I don't care." I shrugged. "I'm getting Hillary back, that bitch will wish she was never born."

"Finally, someone does it." He said exasperatedly.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"She's gotten everyone at the school, she always gets the dirt on whoever she chooses next. I'm surprised it took her so long to get you."

"Well, I'm glad it took her that long, it gave me a lot of time to get dirt on her."

"Alright, you can go in." We started to walk in and he grabbed my arm. "But really, be careful. People really hate you right now. They aren't going to hesitate if they say any sort of opportunity."

"Thanks." I responded and walked in. As soon as the door opened we were smacked with the sound waves of the deafening music. I found a table and sat down, I don't have any talent in the dancing area.

"If you dragged me here you are going to dance, mister!" Raine said and started pulling me to the floor.

"No you can't make me!" I tried to plant my feet firmly on the floor, but it was wood flooring so he easily dragged me across it. I sighed and walked onto the dance floor with the three of them. I was glad people were so engrossed with their dates that they didn't pay any attention to us. I pulled Hale close and just danced slowly. I didn't even care if the song was fast, we were going to dance slow; in our own little world. After half an hour of blending in someone finally noticed us.

"Hey its the fag twins!" Some guy yelled. We just stood there as a crowd formed around us. Zeke stayed right at our side, just as he always had. I stood there, tight lipped, and stared at the guy who had said that.

"Awe they even dressed alike. Isn't that nice." He said sarcastically. I just glared and moved a little closer to Raine.

"Awe are you guys going to kiss?" Someone joked from the back, I started shaking due to rage.

"You know what?" Zeke yelled. "I'm tired of this! Just because someone is different doesn't mean you need to make fun of them every chance you get! Why do you even care what the twins do, or what I do? It's not like you're living their lives! You never even have to talk to them if you don't want to! So fuck off!"

The crowd gasped and most of them continued dancing and ignored us again. Some lingered, I glowered at them and growled. They backed off a little. But didn't leave. I pressed a peck to Raine's lips.

"There is that what you wanted to see?" I shouted and shook my head. I stalked off to the table and angrily bit into the piece of cake that we had gotten a little earlier.

Once I had finished I saw Hillary walking up the stairs to the microphone. It was time. I pulled out the remote and waited. She walked up and grabbed the microphone.

"Hi, everyone." She said with fake happiness. "It's time to announce your King and Queen." I hit the button and watched as the honey in the bucket just above her head fell and drenched her in the sticky liquid. I hit the next button and watched the feathers land and stick on her. Everyone started laughing and I heard several cameras click pictures. She ran off stage and I could hear her cry and I felt bad for a second. But only a second because I knew she deserved it.

"Um, alright." Our student council president said coming onstage. "Anyway, your official Prom King is..." There was a drum roll over the speakers. "Hale Jenkins." There was a stuttered, like everyone wasn't really sure how that happened. I stood there for a minute and slowly started to walk toward the stage.

"Congratulations Hale." She said while placing the crown on my head. Then she whispered to me. "This wasn't the original vote, I don't know what happened and I'm really sorry for this." Most people at school were nice, I'll admit, but it was the small minority of jocks and haters that made my life miserable.

"And your prom queen is... Raine Jenkins?" She gasped. The spotlight shone on Raine he froze up and looked like he was about to cry but came up and started walking up to the stage like a robot. Nelly, student council president, put the crown on his head and turned our to grab the mic. She sounded like she was in tears.

"There you go, guys. There's you prom king and queen. Are you happy?" She ended up scream the last part. "I'm ashamed of you, I wish I didn't have to graduate with you guys... You, you... DICKS!" Then she also ran off stage crying. We stood there awkwardly until the music started playing again and I watched as Raine ran out into the hallway and I chased him out.

Stupid people.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's probably bad again :/ but the end is coming soon and I promise it will be f-amazing!

</3 I hate people, they are so mean (in this story)

And I have a new friend that I am crushing on <3 in case you wanted to know! I'm hoping he'll ask me to homecoming! But he probably won't :/
But I can dream can't I?

Anyway...
People I love:
Tongue Tied Ideas ~ Okay I get it, and still agree with you! That picture of the chicken will be in the year book!
SexPanda ~Thanks :)

Subscribe&&Comment! :)

Oh we just hit 5 stars WOOOOO! YAY! Excitement!