Sequel: I Need You
Status: 10 Stars Baby!!!

Separated

Raine

Hale's... I mean my mom was crazy obsessive about us singing. She requested song after song until Hale started whining.

"Mom!" He whined. "I'm tired, can I just go and watch a movie?"

"Fine, but you'll play for me won't you, Raine?" She begged.

"Um..." I looked at Hale for help. There was no way I could play for our mom all alone!

"He's gonna watch it with me!" He said suddenly. "You know, that brotherly love and bonding thing you love."

"Fine." She rolled her eyes and walked out. "Have fun."

"Are we really going to watch a movie?" I asked timidly.

"I wanted to." He said easily and shrugged.

"It's not going to be scary, is it?" I muttered quietly.

"No, we can watch a chick flick if you want." He teased me.

"Can we watch Leap Year?" I started jumping up and down. He laughed, but nodded. He lead me to his room and told me to stay, like a puppy then disappeared. He was back moments later with Leap Year in hand. I ran and jumped on his bed while he put the movie in. Then he just stood there.

"What are you doing, silly." I started patting the bed. "Get you're butt over here. It's snuggle time." I tried to sound manly at the end... But the word 'snuggle' didn't work with 'manly'...

"Really?" He asked and laughed, but still he stood there, I wonder what was on his mind.

"Get over here! I wanna watch my movie!" I whined. He finally moved and laid on the bed next to me. I gladly hugged him and snuggled into his chest. I'm not sure why I did this, it just felt so natural, so right. But these feelings, they were not natural. I should not feel this way, we are related. Brothers, in fact.

My thoughts were postponed while I got completely absorbed in the movie. Chick flicks always made me feel all lovey dovey afterward. I don't know why, but I just wanted to hug and kiss everyone. Probably because I was hoping for my own happy ending. At the end I looked up at Hale and smiled.

"Would you come back for me?" I asked, joking. Or at least that's what I wanted myself to believe; in all reality I actually wanted to know if he'd come back for me.

"Always." He said and looked down at me. He sounded so serious, and the look in his eyes was something more than 'just brotherly love'. I gasped, and on an impulse pushed my feet up against the pole on the end of the bed and pressed my lips against his.

Instantly I regretted it, but I couldn't pull away, especially when he started kissing back. It was an innocent kiss, and my first. Our lips moved in sync, making me ecstatic. It felt so right, like we were made for each other I awkwardly maneuvered myself so that I was kneeling over top of him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and tangled my fingers in his hair. He wrapped his arms around my waist and tugged so that every inch of my body was pressed against his. It drove me crazy. Then he bit my lower lip and tugged a little bit, begging for entrance. Which I was about to give him until there was a knock at the door. We jumped apart and I snuggled back into his chest to look like I had been there the whole time.

"Boys can I come in? I don't want to scare Raine again." Her voice was muffled just a tad due to the door. I was glad Hale had closed that.

"Yeah, it's fine mom." Hale said, he sounded cool and collected. "We watched a chick flick anyway." I decided to let him talk to his mom, seeing as my voice would waver if I tried to lie about what we just did. I sent out a silent prayer hoping our lips were too swollen, as she might notice if they were.

"Oh poo." She pouted as she opened the door. "I wanted to watch one with you guys. I even brought popcorn." She gestured to the giant green bowl she held. Full to the brim of popcorn. We were silent for a minute, I wondered if she could feel the awkwardness in the air. I wonder if she had guessed what we had just done. Mom's have that sixth sense, you know.

"We could watch another." I muttered, hoping she wouldn't take the offer.

"No it's fine, you guys look tired." Something flashed in her eyes as she looked at both our faces, I thought it was a knowing look, but it was gone before I could tell.

"You guys look tired, I'll let you sleep." She said as she smiled kindly. Then she left. I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding. As soon as the door closed Hale started asking questions.

"What the hell was that?" He asked, almost yelled.

"I don't know." I said quietly and looked down at my feet.

"Why would you do that? Wasn't it you who wanted to keep us 'just brothers'?" He said more gently.

"I just- it-just...." I felt tears falling down my cheeks. "It wasn't that bad was it?" Is all I could manage out. He caressed my cheek, and hesitantly kissed the tears away.

"No, it wasn't bad at all." He murmured as he pressed his forehead to mine.

"R-really?" I asked hopefully.

"Really." He said as he smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back. He pecked my lips quickly and hugged me close to his chest.

"Was it your first kiss?" I muttered quietly.

"Yeah, was it yours." I nodded into his chest. I felt the vibrations in his chest from his laughs. "Never thought my first kiss would be with my twin." He explained and I laughed a little two. After a few minutes I yawned and stretched.

"Tired?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'm gonna sleep here again. K thanks." I said as I snuggled into his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waste and chuckled. Then a few minutes later I was completely passed out in my twins arms.

Right now I understood my feelings about Hale. I loved him way more than I should, and that's okay because he felt the same. But in the morning I had no idea what was going to happen. But right now, I was in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter will be them at school!

Ooh! They kissed! Exciting! But in the morning they may regret it more! Maybe their mom found out.. maybe she didn't! Only I know :P

I hope you enjoyed it :) If you did you should tell me in a COMMENT ;)

Comment&&Subscribe :)

Bye:)